Chapter Three: Tell us

I threw the pillow over my head to cover my ears and tried to get back to sleep while the alarm was still beeping. Groaning in frustration, I grabbed the alarm and threw it over the wall. As the alarm fall on the ground and stopped beeping I closed my eyes for two minutes.

But then I groaned again, threw my covers away and stand up from my bed. Thank God, it isn't broken.

"Sorry buddy," I apologized to my alarm and put it on the bedside table. You see guys; I am not a morning person. I think it is a miracle that this alarm is still working.

Stretching my hands and arms, I let out a yawn...and then last night came to my night. I looked down at my arms and see that I was wearing a leather jacket. A leather jacket that was definitely not mine.

What the hell happened? Don't tell me Will brought me here. My Wolf at the thought of Will carrying me was making her happy.

"Rose, breakfast is ready," I heard Doris saying. I pushed the thoughts of Will out of my mind and left my bedroom. I quickly went to the bathroom, took a shower and dress up for the school. After 15minutes I went downstairs in the kitchen and saw my brother eating some cereal.

"Good morning Rose," said Doris.

"Good morning," I planted a kiss on her cheek and went to sit next to my brother. He turned and looked at me.

"What's up Adam?" I asked him and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! Don't do that," he slapped my hand. I saw Doris was smiling and I smiled back.

"I am going upstairs," said Adam and I watch him as he left the kitchen. I shook my head.

"Rose?" I turned my head and looked at her.

"What?"

"Promise that you will tell me if you find out that they are here other werewolves. Okay?" she sounded worry when she said that. Only if she knew. But I wasn't going to make her more worry.

"Of course Doris. But I haven't seen anything. So you don't need to worry," I said with a big fake smile on my face. She thought for a minute but then she smiled back.

After a while Adam came back and we left the house. It took me 5minutes to drive Adam to his school and another 10 until I was to my school. I sat in my car watching people walking past and laughing. Finally when I got out of car I saw Jim walking toward me.

"Hi Rose! How is your day?" he asked me and ruffled my hair.

"Hey! You ruined my ponytail," I yelled at him. If you should know a thing about me is that you should never touch my ponytail. Never. Jim just shrugged and we started walking toward the school's entrance.

"I am fine by the way." We kept waking in silence until he asked what class I have first for today.

"Advanced English," I smiled proudly to him. Jim laughed so loudly that some kids turn and looked at us.

"You know...that was not necessary," I walked to my locker and took my book and my notebook.

"I am just laughing because Will is in this class. And Sean too. And Luke," I narrowed my eyes at him and sighed. Just my luck.

"And you?"

"Me?" he pointed himself. "No. I am not the advanced guy. I am not bad but I am not the smartest. You can call me normal," he continued and run a hand through his messy blond hair.

"Me too. The only advanced class I have is English. Oh! And German IV. What can I say I have a special thing for languages."

"Not the nerd girl?" he raised his left eyebrow.

"Nope. More like the B student. Especially in Chemistry. Actually in Chemistry I have C." I told him truly. I really hate chemistry. I just don't understand chemistry.

"Okay, here is your class. See you later, Rose," he waved at me and left me standing in front of a door.

I opened the door and went to sit in the back. But then a familiar voice spoke.

"Well, well... what have we here?" I turned my head and watch the devil's sister standing there.

"What was your name again? Freak maybe?" she said and the girls behind her laughed. I let out a sigh and sit down.

Madison opened her mouth to speak but a voice stopped her.

"Don't you have something better to do Madison? Like making out with someone in the janitor's closet?" said a voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"Will! I didn't see you," I tried to close my ears at the sound of her voice. I watched her as she tried to kiss him but he stopped her.

"Keep that for your toys, not for me," he fake smiled at her and sat down next to me.

"Did you ask for my permission?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Did I need? I don't think so," he threw his notebook on the desk.

"I didn't have you for the nerd girl," he said and smirked. I raised my both eyebrows at him. He just laughed. Did everyone here think I am so damn funny?

'He has a sexy laugh.'

No. You are so shut your mouth now. I don't need you, my dear wolf now.

"Actually...I am not. I only have advanced English." I told as I opened and looked down at my empty notebook.

"Too bad I am almost in all advanced classes," I smiled at the thought of that. At least I am not going to see him.

"But then again I heard that you are in Mr. Smith's class," I turned to tell him that I don't care but then a teacher came in. He looked to be in his thirties.

"Good morning class, today I am going to give the test results..." but before he finished his sentence the door opened and two boys came in.

"Good morning my favorite classssss,"the teacher looked at Luke and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Mr. O' Conner..." his eyes now were on Sean. "Mr. Carter...can you please sit down because I have some test results to give?"

"Whatever..." said Luke and did a dramatic pose that learn a lot of laughs. I watched some girls giggled as the guys walked past them.

They sat behind us.

"So... I have to say that your results are good. Nothing lower than 90%. I have to say that I am impressed," he said and started giving the papers.

"What? No that can't be happening. 95%? No. My dreams are over," I turned my head and watched Luke looking with horror at his paper.

"Luke. Its ok," said Sean.

"Ok? What did you take? Huh?" Sean looked from Luke to his paper.

"A 99%," he said in low voice.

"Luke...it's not that bad," that time was Will.

"It's my first 95. I have never gotten under 97%. That's sucks. I am going to be a delivery boy for the rest of my life."

I turned back and looked down at Will's paper. 100%. Wow. The guy was good. Will smirked at me and I turned my attention back to the teacher.

That was interesting...