Chapter Two: Unexpected mates

I was leaning back in my seat with my arms crossed over my chest. My eyes focused over the dark world flying past us. We were driving for about 1 hour.

“Can you tell me at least where are we going?” I asked him for about tenth time. 

He shook his head and a low chuckle left his lips. Without thinking it I groaned loudly. He is messing with me. Not only he dragged me in the middle of the night, he didn’t even tell me the reason. Not to mention about my pajamas. I want to grab him by the collar of his shirt and yelled at his face.

‘And then we can kiss these lips.’

I shook my head. His lips? Yeah right. Dream on my Wolf. That’s not going to happen.

“Be a little patient,” he said and I turned my head to look at him. His lips crept up a smirk. The jerk…he was smirking. I let out a big breath and turned to stare out of the window.

The rest of the way was spent in silence. I didn’t ask him something else because I am 100% sure that he will answer something like ‘don’t be stubborn’ or ‘you are such a baby’.

Will turned into a driveway that leaded into the woods. He turned the key in the ignition and the car died, pulled the key out and unbuckled his seat belt. I watched him as he opened the door and stepped out of the car.

“Are you coming Rogue or I will have to force you move your butt from my car?”

“The name is Rose.” I corrected, rubbing my hands together and smiled at him evilly. But I stepped out of the car anyway. But when I did, I stood there froze looking at the house. Seriously, who builds a big two story house in the woods?

And to tell the truth I couldn’t describe the house because it was night. The only thing I was sure about it is that the house was big.

I followed him as he rushed up on the porch and unlocked the door.  When we get in the house he closed the door and he mentioned me to follow him.

As we get in the living room he told me to take a seat on one of his couches.

“I will be right back in 5minutes. Don’t move from here.” he ordered me as he was heading to a hallway.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. I wanted so much to sleep. And the couch was so comfortable. But that didn’t happen. The sound of someone shutting the door made me jump to the other side of the couch.

They were three of them, all fell on the same gender, male. They were ready to attack me. I closed my eyes as I tried to calm my Wolf.

“Who are you?” the guy who was standing between the other two said and sniffed the air a little and walked towards me.

“I…” my wolf was ready to sift. She wanted to get out. Protect us.

The other two were starting to walk toward me too.

“Josh, I told you man…” a new voice said and made the other three stopped dead in their tracks. I turned and looked at him. He was holding a grocery bag…and he looked familiar. He was one of the guys that saw me in the library with Will.

“Don’t hurt her,” he said suddenly like he remembered something important.

“She is a rogue,” the guy with the black hair said and grabbed my arm. I let out a yelp when his grip became tighter. But before I knew it someone’s voice make him leave my arm. I knew that voice.

Will.

“Don’t touch her,” he commented as he walked towards me.

“I don’t see why not. She is a Rogue.”