Chapter Four: Good For You

Hi! Thanks to anyone who give this story a chance or read this story or voted or commended. Every single comment you have  write made me smile. Thanks again. You made my day better :) I hope that I won't disappoint you. 

 (Sorry for any grammar\spelling mistakes)

The rest of the morning passed in a blur. Will was in none of my classes. But Jim was in one. Chemistry. We had sat together and he saw that Chemistry wasn’t my strong suit.

As the lunch bell rang, I walked toward the cafeteria. But when I faced the double doors, I thought about it twice. I was sure that Will was there. So instead, I walked the halls, ignoring my hungry stomach. Call me a coward if you want but I wasn’t going to face Will. At least for today. I have to control this thing with my wolf first. I don’t understand, mate or not Will is a male and let’s say that my wolf was not so over welcoming with them. Not that if you are a female she is better. I have built walls around me and I am not doing the mistake to let them down, again. I did the mistake twice now. I am not doing it third time.

When I found the library I let out a big sight. I scanned the library for someone familiar but nobody I knew was there. I slide quickly into a table and I rested my head on the cool Formica and I waited until the bell rang.

My plan to avoid Will was working perfectly. When I left from Math class, I was smiling. I put the books inside my locker and reached up to shut it so I can leave the school before Will find me.

“Argh!” I let out a surprised half-shout as it suddenly slammed shut. I hadn’t even touched it. I didn’t know werewolves could that. I looked down at my hand but…nothing. I looked back at my locker and I quickly regretted it. My lips quickly turned into a scowl as I locked at the person who had shut my locker.

“Are you avoiding me­?” it was of course, Will.

“Do I?” I asked him sarcastically. I hitched my back higher and made my way toward the exit.  Will walked with me.

“Doesn’t it obvious?”

“Whatever, dude,” I shrugged and continued to walking toward my car. Suddenly I felt someone grabbing my arm. I came face to face with Will. I watched him as he tried to control his anger. Somehow I was feeling his anger.

“I don’t know what happened to you and why are you acting like this. But for your information, I can feel your feelings. I can sense your fear Rose whenever you are near to people. I can sense when you are happy, when you are angry…how you feel when you look at me. So don’t pretend to me,” I looked at him surprised a little. What he means with ‘feel your feelings’? Had he some kind of power? Like reading feelings? I am sure I haven’t heard before about this. Reading minds, yes…but reading feelings? Impossible. Well if you think, I am werewolf and that is something really impossible for humans. But look at me, I am here and alive. So…reading feelings maybe is a power after all.

“And right now you are confused,” he said. I stared at him blankly.

“Rule number 1: Mates are feeling each other emotions,” well that explains why I was feeling his anger before. And that makes it harder to hide myself from Will. I made a move to go to my car but Will’s arm had circled my waist.

“You know Rose, I am very possessive about the things I want,” he whispered into my ear in a dangerously soft voice. I gulped. I looked around us and noticed some girls watching us. I couldn’t read their expressions but I am sure they weren’t something like ‘Oh hey Rose do you want to be friends?’ No, definitely no.

“And I want you,” and that was. He knew he had won. He smiled at me and walked past me, to his car. I watched him as he unlocked his car and before get in he shouted.

“Be ready at 7. I will be there,” and that was. He won and I lost, at my own game. I walked slowly toward my car and get in. I let out a sigh and hide my face into my hands. It was completely strange. Why the hell couldn’t he be like the guys in the novels? The guy who reject his mate? Why not? He can has every other girl. Why he wants me? The only thing I want is keep safe Adam. I don’t want love. I don’t need love. And especially I don’t need him.

“And then we won,” said Adam and climbed on his chair. Doris and I laughed. Adam was so happy about the soccer game they won that he kept talking about it for hour.

“You had to see their faces aunt, it was so funny,” I shook my head as Adam continued to dancing on his chair.

“I think it’s better for you to stop before you fall from this chair,” I grabbed him from his waist and put him down. Adam scowled at me and crossed his little arms over his chest.

“You should find boyfriend,” Doris and I looked at him shocked.

“Lucas has a brother who is helping him and John has his sister's boyfriend who play with him. And I don’t have anybody,” I smiled at my little brother and hugged him.

“You have me Adam. You can play together,”

“But you can’t play soccer…” Adam didn’t finish because someone knocked on the door. Doris looked at me confused but she went to open the door. I turned my attention back to my brother.

“Adam it’s ok. Nobody died. You have plenty of time to learn how to play good soccer,” I said to him and give him my biggest smile. Suddenly I felt my wolf trying to get out. Oh no! That means one thing. I turned and looked at clock. 7.

Before I had the time to get in the living room I saw him. He was wearing a black tee shirt and worn out jeans and he was smiling.

“Ready?” he asked and the same time Adam came in. Adam looked at Will and a smile was now on his face.

“Are you friends with my sister?” Will looked at my little brother and nodded.

“Yep. And you are?”

“Adam. Rose’s brother. Do you play soccer?” Adam was looking at Will like he was some kind of a Christmas gift. To tell the truth, it scares me a little.

“Of course!” Will smiled at my brother.

“Can you play with me?” as I was going to open my mouth to tell Adam that Will wasn’t going to play with him, Will spoke.

“Today I can’t. But I promise tomorrow after school to come here and play with you. Ok?” Adam’s face lightened up and run and hugged him. That shocked me a little. Adam didn’t even know Will but he spoke with him like he knew him.

“Yes.”

“Rose, are you coming?” Will smirked at me.  

I nodded my head “Yes”

Will ruffled Adam’s hair and waved at him as he went to his car and Adam waved back at him. I grabbed my jacket and kissed my brother on my cheek.

“I don’t know what’s going on and who he is…but be careful Rose,” said Doris and gave me the stare you-better-know-what-are-you-doing.  I nodded and headed toward Will’s car.

“Where are we going?” I asked him as I buckled my seat-belt.

“To your first training?” he said casually. I was sure my jaw hit the ground. Will turned and looked at me.

“That will be good for you,” he kidding me right?