Chapter 10

Author's Note: Christmas is coming whoooooo! I'm so exited. This means I can finally finish this book and start the next one soon. I hope everybody is enjoying this story and having a swell time reading the chapters. Remember to vote, comment and follow me for more updates. I got lots of new stories for you guys!

~~~~~

Chapter 10: Duecallion

"Fuck!" Derek and Stiles exclaimed together.

"What do we do?" Stiles rushed as Deucallion roared and charged at them. Stiles was still a new wolf and he was just following his instincts. He still didn't fully know how to use his claws or sensory for all that fact. His scent smelling was still slightly off too. What would he use in a fight through. He never fought anybody before, certainly not another werewolf, especially a demon wolf. He did get his ass handed to him by Matt when he had control of Jackson though. Maybe if he would just stop being a pansy and do something he could actually learn to fight or something. Stiles clenched his jaws shut and he prepared his next move.

Stiles threw Isaac and Scott on top of each other on the side carefully while Derek and Stiles split sides to corner Duecallion. They were both aiming for a slash at his throat, but failed as Deucallion did some arm breaking push move. Making the air pulse around them and push them back into the wall with so much force the vault cracked behind them while they fell onto the floor.

"Mother Fucker!" Cora exclaimed, feral as she scratched Deucallions chest follow by a half ballet air kick, sending Deucallion flying a few feet away which wasn't very far. That didn't stop Cora though as she flew through the air, spiraling as she head butted the demon wolf in the chest, this time actually knocking him to the wall as Cora passed out from the traumatic head blow.

"Roooaaaarrrrhhhhhhhgggrrrrr!" Deucallion howled as Derek and Stiles jammed their claws into his chest only to be knocked back on their backs sliding fiercely back into the vault. Their feet scraping against the cold vault tiles. This was some other stuff they were dealing with. Duecallion's power just seemed to never end. He didn't even look tired from all the damage afflicted onto him. This demon wolf stuff must be pretty serious if Duecallion didn't even looked phased.

"Dammit." Derek scowled, watching as Deucallion slowly walked his way to finish them. Deucallion was healing fast so they had to do something quick. They didn't want to waste Cora's efforts trying weaken him. The demon wolf was going down!

Stiles grabbed Derek hands and hugged his mate hard as they cuddled together. Deucallion raised both hands to slash their necks. They really couldn't do much damage to a demon wolf. He had too much power over them and they were frozen in fear. They hugged each other lovingly and tightly as they prepared for their end. This was it, it seemed. Dying with each other didn't seem so bad though. They would meet together in the afterlife and be happy there. Nobody to hurt or harm them. They would be happy and maybe the pack would be there too, and they could live happily. Derek would even get to see his family as Stiles would with his mom.

Stiles and Derek closed their eyes and began whimpering as they squeezed their eye shut waiting for the final blow. They were going to go down together.

Crunch Crunch. They listened as they opened their eyes and saw Peter grabbing the sides of Deucallions neck and snapping it off his head only to drink the blood. Peter was the true savage they needed at the moment. There was also the fact that Peter was an alpha now which was totally surprising.

Stiles watched in horror as Peter did his weird creeper things, while Derek laid his head back and sighed in relief. Peter barely saved them in the last few seconds of their lives.

"I have always been the Alpha!" Peter exclaimed as Erica walked in with Ethan and Aiden.

"Okay, Peter we get it the first five hundred times you've said it." Erica huffed. "By the way Pete they're not in Deucallion's control anymore, so the twins are going be with us cause Mr. Gay pants over here has a thing for that  Danny guy Stiles knows." Erica said, while looking at her nails.

Down from his high, Peter looked at his new pack of betas, eyes fully blood red. All the power was surging through him is what he wanted for so long. Being a tomato for six years was so worth this power. The best part was Derek was no longer an alpha so he had full control over the pack now as he growled at everybody to obey. He finally had the pack he always wanted. Not even Thalia could take this moment from him again.

Striding to the twins, Peter struck his claws into both their necks sucking the alpha power from them as they fell to their knees panting. 

"C'mon now, we don't have all day, we have a Hale house to reconstruct, chop chop." Peter said, walking out while dragging Scott, Isaac, and Cora's body with him, their bodies dragging onto the woods, scraping their skin.

"I guess we go with him. Having Peter as a demon alpha can't be that bad can it?" Stiles questioned, following Erica and twins as he helped Derek up and began kissing him passionately. Derek growled passionately and began to move Stiles' hand to his bulge in his jeans that was thickening again. He was beginning to feel the new effects of newly mated pairs would feel and he was more than ready to have fun with Stiles once everything was settled down.

"Everything is going to be fine." Derek said, cracking a smile. Finally feeling at peace, and with his Stiles at his side, he could finally leave his memories of Kate, the fire, and everything bad behind to start a new future as they held hands following their new pack to the abandoned Hale house.