Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Trappe De Deucallion

"Derek!" Stiles growled, rushing through the bank doors only to be slammed thirty feet from the entrance of the bank into the vault with Ethan and the pack. Stiles moaned as his back ached with pain, but his wolf was powerful along with his spark. He was pouring his healing power into overdrive to save its mate. There would be no stopping Stiles now. He needed to save his pack and his mate. All or nothing.

Cling, Cling! Clink, Clank!

The door creaked as Ethan locked it from the outside. "Derek!" Stiles yelled, running to his mate as he lifted the injured wolf up. Stiles inspected Derek and smiled happily. His mate was still alive and his wolf was preening. It had done a good job of saving its mate, but where was the pack. Stiles needed closure. He had to make sure everything was alright. He had been gone for too long, but since he was here now, he would make sure to put every ounce of strength in making sure they got out of there.

"Are you okay?" Stiles questioned, hugging his boyfriend tightly as his boyfriend limped against him. Derek felt so relieved, but scared at the same time. He was glad Stiles was alive, yet Duecallion was nowhere to be found. What would happen if something happened to Stiles. Derek would never forgive himself. He didn't know all the questioned, but he was glad his mate was here. His Stiles was safe. He pressed a deep kiss on Stiles' forehead and inhaled his mates scent. A little more earthy now. He smelt slightly of a wolf...

"Stiles..." Derek mumbled, knowing his Stiles would come back for him. He embraced his mate sniffing Stiles scent rapidly calming himself down. Derek calmed down, quickly regaining his humanity. His mate just soothed everything in his body and he felt himself healing quickly again. He felt the love and bond they shared now, but deeper. His body slumped forward onto his mate's body. Derek relaxed for a second and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment for a few seconds. Every cell in his body screaming love and joy that his mate was near him. Derek cringed as his member began to fill with blood, the thick member slowly began to strain in his pants as he thought about all the things he can do with werewolf Stiles.

"We gotta go Derek, the twins are outside and I'm not sure where Deucallion is." Stiles whispered, hugging his mate in his arms. It was true. Stiles didn't know where Duecallion was and he didn't want to find out. He was still a new werewolf and a beta. If he would fight a demon wolf, he would totally lose. Even if Derek helped. Which was weird because Derek didn't feel like an alpha any more. Maybe he was just injured or something, Stiles thought.

"We need to get Scott. Cora is fine, but Isaac went crazy." Derek explained, pointing at Scott, and Issac. Cora sat in place, oblivious to the world with a puddle of blood under her from her nails digging into her palms. She had been meditating again to make sure she had control and was clawing wounds into her palms to make sure she stayed human. She had taken every single training their parents taught them to heart and used them in life or death situation. Something Derek was regretting not doing at the moment. Derek didn't want to dwell on the past though. He needed to get out of here and made sure everybody lived to see another day. Aside from Boyd, who Derek never wanted to talk or mention about. It was still too soon for him.

Kneeling in front of Cora, Derek lightly tapped his little sister as she looked at him startled. "We need to get out of here Cora, it isn't safe and Stiles is back. We have to find a way out before Duecallion comes back and wipes the floor with us."

"Okay." Cora said weakly, getting up and leaning on Derek for support while Stiles dragged Isaac by the feet so the younger wolf couldn't use his bloody fingers against Stiles, Scott was lifted onto Stiles shoulders as loud smashes were heard from outside the vault.

"What was that!" Derek exclaimed alarmed.

"I think that's Peter and Erica, they were trailing behind me, but looks like they finally made it." Stiles said happily.  He knew Peter wouldn't let him down. Especially since Erica was there to witness everything which meant Peter had to be good for a little while. Though he still had his suspicions he knew Peter was a good uncle deep at heart. Who can deny a guy like Derek. Certainly not Stiles.

"Wait Erica?" Derek questioned, extremely surprised and happy. He didn't know how Erica made it, but it made him happier that not everybody was dead. Except for Boyd. He felt bad for that wolf. He was the quiet gentle giant who didn't deserve to die by Derek's claws. He would make it up to the pack though. He would learn and try to be the best alpha he could be if they got out of this. He would try to learn from the pack vault or ask Peter for advice and he would fix up his little pack of misfits into being the best adults they could be soon. He would promise to make every day a better day and live happily with Stiles by his side. With Stiles by his side, his mate. Derek felt as if he could get through anything now. All he needed was his mate and they would fight together against the world if they had to.

"Yeah, Peter did this weird heal thingy treatment on her, C'mon Derek lets go." Stiles said as he rushed to the vault door while Derek punched the Vault walls entering this office like place with Deucallion sitting on the chair glaring at them.

"Fuck!" Derek and Stiles exclaimed together.