Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Pretty Boy Scott

"Stiles?"

"Yes?"

"Stop rubbing my hair and go to sleep." Derek growled softly.

"But it's so fluffy!" Stiles exclaimed, rubbing Derek's hair faster.

Growling, Derek got up, leaving Stiles in the bed alone and headed to the kitchen part of the loft to make a cup of coffee. While making coffee Derek scratched his head, smiling from the affection he was getting from Stiles now, though Derek wouldn't admit that he actually enjoyed the teens affections. He truly loved Stiles from the bottom of his heart. His little batman, all his. Derek smiled evilly to himself.

"Can I have some coffee too?" Stiles yawned, leaving the bedroom and entering the kitchen as Derek poured himself a warm mug of dark coffee and adding a packet of splenda.

"No. Like I would give the kid who has ADD caffeine, I can't imagine what you would be like with sugar in your system," Derek purred the last part as Stiles arms wrapped around him. "Jeez, are you always this affectionate?" Derek laughed, putting his mug down to return the warm embrace.

"Only for you my sour wolf," Stiles giggled. "Not to change our good morning vibe and all but you have to apologize to Cora and Isaac, Isaac especially. I mean you did get a bit physical with the poor boy.

"Crap..." Derek exhaled, now feeling guilty for kicking Isaac and Cora out, Isaac especially because Derek had treated the innocent beta like a piece of dog turd.

Being the alpha of his pack meant that he would have to watch over them, which meant that he had to fix all the issues and become closer with them, whether Derek would admit it or not he knew deep down that he loved all of them. The pack could be a turd at times, but they were his turd and he loves his little turds.

Meanwhile At Scott's House

Isaac smiled against the tan skin in his sleep, grinding his pulsing erection into the thin fabric of Scott's boxers that was doing oh so well from keeping the curly haired boy from penetrating Scott who was sleeping.

The scent of arousal could be smelt all over the room as Scott woke up slowly, rubbing his eyes. The once sleepy eyes of sleep turned into the eyes of shock as he realized the hard prodding erection attempting to take his virgin hole.

"Issac!" Scott yelped, getting caught up in the sheets trying to hide his erection that began to poke out of his boxers opening. "Issac get up!" Scott gasped as Isaac got up, shuffling around in the sheets which ended up with Isaac on top of Scott. Their erections brushing over each other, crowns of their erection sliding back and forth, collecting the slick precum against each other.

Scott moaned and fell back onto his back, arms too weak from the stunning pleasure he was getting. Isaac smiled deeply and gave a jerk of his hips exciting a whimper from the tanned dummy below him.

Feeling a bit more encouraged and confident Isaac gripped both of their erections and continued his slow painful thrust against Scott's erection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You need to say the apology like you mean it." Stiles begged, holding onto Derek's arm as Derek dragged him, barging into Scott's house like he owned the place. "Please Derek be sincere like you did with Cora." Stiles pleaded and Derek growled grabbing Stiles for a hug.

"Yeah, yeah lovebirds, I only forgave Derek because he is my brother and I love him. There is also the fact that I haven't seen this buffoon in years." Cora snickered as Derek glared at her.

"Come on guys lets go make it up to Isaac." Stiles said all giddy now.

Opening the door to the room Stiles made sure to be as loud as he could to wake Scott and Isaac up. As Stiles closed his eyes and took a big breath for a huge shout. "Isaac, Scott! Wake up! Your awesome friend has come to the rescue with his boyfriend and sister in law! " Stiles exclaimed finally opening his eyes to breathe again, which came out chocked by the image before him. A full view of both of his best friends erections firmly pressed together by Isaac's hand. "Holy BeJesus penis!" Stiles said as he turned around and attempted to run, only to bump into Derek's chest, falling backwards onto the floor and knocking himself out.

Cora laughed so hard the windows of Scott's room shook. "Oh my gosh!" She gasped, panting for air "Too priceless." She laughed as Derek scowled and picked up his limp boyfriend then walked into Scott's room.

"Isaac I came here to apolo..." Derek half finished at the view of Isaac and Scott naked scrambling to pick up the blanket and cover themselves while Cora laughed so hard she began crying.

"Penis! Penis! Scott! Isaac! Stiles gasped, waking up only for Derek to drop Stiles onto the floor with surprise knocking Stiles out again.

At this point Cora was just gasping for air that even her super healing wolf powers didn't aid her in the need for air. She fell to the floor gasping and laughing, "I love you Derek, this day could not get any better than Stiles getting himself unconscious twice in one day and finding the new love couple in the act of making sweet sweet baby batter."

Derek watched as Cora gasped for air one last time before passing out on the floor with her butt sticking in the air. She had a smile on her face from laughing as her breathing returned to normal.

"This is not happening." Derek growled, looking at his two passed out loved ones, then staring back at Isaac and Scott while they stared back with wide eyes at the obscure scene that just happened to Stiles and Cora. "Explain!" Derek growled.

"Well Isaac came here when you kicked him out," Scott started mumbling. "Long story short Isaac was grinding on me and proceeded to take advantage of me."

"Hey! You were enjoying it too!" Isaac gaped, defending himself only for Scott to blush.

"Okay! Maybe it was good for me too." Scott whispered out, looking down as Isaac grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"I guess we're a couple now." Isaac laughed, while Derek's expression softened.

Sighing, Derek looked at the two. "Just help me get Cora and Stiles into the Camaro we're going out to dinner because Stiles forced me to make it up to you Isaac.

"I always loved that little knuckle head." Isaac smiled approvingly at the unconscious Stiles "Apology accepted Alpha Hale." Isaac said getting up to hug Derek as Derek hugged him back.

"Great, now since everybody is happy, put some fucking cloth on." Derek yelled at Isaac as Isaac Jr brushed against his belly button.

Scott laughed while throwing his cloth that would fit Isaac at Isaac and began slipping on the discarded boxers.

"Since I had to feel my beta's junk you guys get the job of putting these two in the backseat." Derek said grumbling  as he turned around and walked outside to his Camaro.

"Come on Scotty lets go." Isaac laughed, kissing his pack mate as he lifted Cora and Scott lifted Stiles onto his shoulders and went outside to join Derek in his Camaro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aha! Sterek and Scisaac fans!! I hope you liked this chapter!