Chapter 6

Hey guys! This will be another short chapter since school work literally takes hours to finish, leaving no time to write long chapters like the first few chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6: Peter Saves! Zombie Wolf

"Peter! Peter! Please come out." Stiles cried out into the Hale mansion. He knew Peter was lurking somewhere. Peter had to be here or lurking somewhere, that's just what Peter loved to do. Creep around like the creep he was.

A creaking sound was heard from the stairs that alerted Stiles as he glared at Peter's smirking form. "You bitch, I have been calling you for hours, where have you been?" Stiles yelled, losing his patients.

"Oh little Stiles I have been very busy, and I know what has happened, come and have a look for yourself." Peter said, motioning Stiles to follow him. Stiles followed reluctantly behind Peter as Peter lead them down to the basement of the Hale house or at least what was left of it. Kate really was brutal when she burned down this place.

Following, Peter took Stiles into the basement of the burnt down Hale house. Stiles stared curiously at the curtained bed in front of him. It was a ripped curtain that was red, but it had a small light behind it.

"Go on, we don't have all day." Peter sighed as he rubbed his hands through his hair, rolling his eyes.

Opening the curtain slowly Stiles gasped out loud, sobbing as tears flooded his eyes. "Erica!" Stiles cried out, hugging the weak body below him. No way Peter had done this. Peter the creep? This was just too big to comprehend. How, when, where, why, what? Stiles broke down as he tried not to add all of his body weight onto Erica.

"Hey batman." Erica smiled softly.

"Peter! How did you?" Stiles exclaimed shocked. Stiles seriously did not know what to think right now. Everything was just too much to process. He didn't know what to feel either. His brain was overloading.

"My idiot nephew thought she was dead when she was barely on the brink of life, luckily I heard her barely audible heart beat," Peter said, giving Erica a cup of strong smelling herbs. "We need all the help we can get. Erica should be better in a day or two." Peter informed as Erica smiled, then winced as she drunk the cup of strong smelling herbs. The herbs looked blended, but still thick and full of spices. Gross...

"We don't have enough time for that, can't you make her heal faster?" Stiles mumbled. As he pulled Erica's hair behind her so she could drink the herbs easier.

"Patients Stiles, we need her at one hundred percent for this plus you're going to transform on the full moon I have to help you shift also so you don't lose control." Peter said calmly as Stiles gave him a glance from the corner of his eyes.

"I try to heal as fast as I can." Erica groaned as she got up. Her hair falling back down to her shoulders and her shirt scrunching together at the mid section where her belly was.

"I don't know if Derek and the pack can hold for that long..." Stile sobbed, attempting wiping his tears away. He didn't want to be responsible for the death of his pack and boyfriend. He didn't want to lose anybody at all. He just wanted everybody to be alive again and wished for things to be the best, if not he just wanted peace for the pack. For everybody to enjoy their lives and live happy. Happily together...

"Relax Stiles, I already called the Argents. Allison and her father are already gathering weapons, but it will also take at least a day, you just need to hope the pack keeps fighting." Peter said sadly. Trying not to think of the worst case scenario for his nephews pack 

We just have to hope they will keep fighting.