Chapter 5

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, school usually sucks the life outta me, so this will be a short chapter.

~~~~

Chapter 5: Task

Stiles eyes fluttered open as he lifted his head off the cold marble floor. He looked at the dusty tinted windows of the room around him. Derek and the pack were all chained to the ground.  Everybody looked exhausted or just wiped out in general. Stiles bit his lip as he got up and dusted himself off slowly.

Mountain ash surrounded the vault like room. "Derek, Scott, guys." Stiles croaked as he ran up to his boyfriend and best friend moving their shoulders and lifting them up. 

"Stiles you have to go, you're the only one who can get out right now. Please." Scott growled lowly as the moonlight scattered across the room.

"Stiles, Scott is right." Derek spoke softly. "The moonlight is scattered around and you're not fully transformed until the full moon which is in a few days. You can cross the mountain ash and leave, find some help!"

"I can't leave you guys. What if something happens to you guys, I don't know how I will be able to deal with it, let alone live with it." Stiles cried, tears streaming down his face. His mind racing a million thoughts per second. He didn't want to leave his loved ones behind. He cared about them too much to leave them. He just wanted everything to be normal after all the bad that had happened to him and the pack. They deserved to be happy, especially Derek.

Picking up his heavy chains Derek placed a soft kiss on Stiles' forehead, looking him in the eye explaining how Scott and the pack were going to fight through this. "You have to be strong Stiles. Do it for me, do it for the pack." Derek explained as Stiles ran away, past the ash, not breaking it so they wouldn't get caught. His tears streamed down his eyes. His heart was aching for leaving his pack behind, werewolf instincts slowly forming deep within his soul. 

"Stiles is smart he will come back with a plan, he always has one." Scott prayed as Cora and Isaac got up staring sadly at Boyd's blood pooling around all of them. None of them spoke. All trying to survive with the fact that Boyd's dead body was just casually pooling blood from under his body. 

That was a three days ago...

"Derek." Scott whined, tears literally flying down from his eyes." I can't do this, it's too much!" Scott growled as the Alpha pack watched them from behind the mountain ash. The moonlit vault scattered room made the werewolves inside go crazy. 

"Just keep fighting Scott we have to." Derek growled calmly even though he was slowly loosing it. His arms were itching, his mind, his soul were all itching. Itching to be clawed out. He needed freedom. Some release. All this pent up energy was slowly driving him insane. He growled softly and curved down. His fingernails tapping against the marble floor as he arched his back and shook his head slowly. Teeth and nails still normal for now, but itching, aching deeply inside.

"Kill me, I can't take it anymore." Isaac sobbed, fur sprouted everywhere as he began clawing himself. 

Ennis and Kali were just smirking, watching them with no remorse or pity, only a tang of amusement and pleasure. They just loved to be sadistic and watch people suffer. Killing was a sport and slightly artistic for Kali. Ennis just loved to kill in general. He was the man.

"How much longer can you last without the full moon, it's scattered everywhere, everywhere!" Deucallion laughed menacingly as his voice boomed in the small vault, echoing and hurting the Hale pack within.

Cora was holding Isaac down as he sobbed. 

Scott was loosing control. Slowly but surely. He was an alpha, but a new one at it.

Derek was barely in control himself.

They needed Stiles to come faster. They weren't even sure if Stiles had even made it.

If Stiles doesn't come back, if he didn't make it, they were all doomed.

"STILES!" The pack howled in union begging for their last member of the pack to save them.