Chapter 8

Chapter 8: The Missing Alpha

Day 6

"Come on Stiles, just think about something that can keep you anchored!" Erica and Peter exclaimed as Stiles tried to gain control of his wolf form. The lanky teenager trying his hardest to not fail as a werewolf like Scott did when he first started.

Thinking of Derek Stiles gasped as he stayed in wolf form, but was not freaking out anymore. "Well, that was quick." Peter said, actually surprised. "I knew you would be a good wolf since the day I offered you the bite." Peter complimented, looking at Stiles with pride. He knew what a good wolf Stiles would be and was slightly regretting not turning him earlier. It would make things way easier than it was now. He would still be the alpha and having a great beta like Stiles would have given him so much power. It would have brought Derek and Scott along for the ride who wouldn't dare to leave their Stiles with the oh so evil Peter Hale.

Also, there was the fact that Peter could have been way more powerful than he is currently. Peter wanted all the power. Power was amazing. Power meant status, power meant not being alone. Power meant pack! If he had more power earlier, he could have saved his wife and child. The pack would still be alive and he wouldn't have sat in a hospital for all those years thinking about what had happened. Kate... That bitch.

"Derek." Stiles growled. "I want Derek!" Stiles barked running on all fours back the bank. He ran savagely as his nails dug into the dirt and leaves. The beta rushing to find his mate and protect him from all the bad things in life.

"Stiles wait!" Erica exclaimed into the woods. Sadly Stiles was already gone. He had rushed into the woods not caring or hearing any voices but his own. His instincts were too strong. Way above average for a beginning werewolf. He was a special person indeed. His spark helped tremendously also. He was going to be a great werewolf. Both Peter and Erica could see that. 

"Don't worry Erica I'm already calling Chris and Allison, they're going to meet us at the bank." Peter said calmly as he dialed the number to the Argents on his phone and arranging the ambush.

A crunching noise was heard from behind them as Kali came out from behind a tree. Kali looked at them both smugly before playing with her nails cockily. She acted like she owned this place. This bitch acted like she owned this place...

"That Bitch!" Erica growled, going into a defensive stance. Her arms blocking her chest and her legs spread apart slightly, angled to take heavy blows. There was no way Erica was going to lose this one. She was back and her fighting spirit was beyond one hundred percent. She was royally mad and ready to kick some ass.

"Oh, tsk, tsk. I thought I finished you Blondie, just letting you know Stiles is headed straight for Deucallions trap." Kali smirked. She knew what Duecallion had planned and Stiles was going to fail oh so miserably.  Such naive children they all were. Pathetic little werewolves, they were too.

Growling Erica rushed to Kali and began a claw fight. Erica was beyond pissed as she slashed through Kali's tank top into her stomach while Kali flipped Erica into the air. Erica did a few back flips back to the ground before charging again going toe to toe with Kali. 

Kali did a handstand and stood around like a break dancer, her toe nail cutting Erica's hair off a bit. Erica glanced down at her half long bob and growled. "You messed up my curls bitch!" She growled as she charged forward and pushed Kali off her handstand but failed as Kaili did a cartwheel around Erica and pimp slapped her to the floor. 

Erica wiped the blood off of her cheek. Kali's claws had slashed a few cuts on her cheek, messing up her foundation. "That was Mac!" Erica screamed again, rushing. Erica raised her hand as Kali prepared to defend the blow, but failed as Erica dropped down to her knees and used her right foot to kick Kali's leg, making the alpha fall down on her face. Erica quickly used the upper hand to curve stomp Kali. She got a few stomps to Kali's head before Kali grabbed her foot and pulled, causing Erica to fall back.

Kali got on top of Erica and prepared to finish her off before Peter intervened, getting bored with the chick fight. Although he had to admit Erica did put up a good fight. Then again Kali was extremely skilled so Erica has been just an extremely good fighter, especially for a beta.

"What the F!" Kali tried to say, but didn't finish as Peter slit her throat. "You're not even an alpha." Kali gurgled looking up at Peter.

"Oh please bitch, I always was the Alpha!" Peter exclaimed, full of sass, red eyes beaming into the sky as Kali died.

Glancing at Peter, Erica smiled nervously as Peter made his way towards Erica, holding her chin in his palms, claws poking the sides of her face softly, threatening but dominant. It wasn't meant to scare, but show who was the boss. Of course, Peter would too. He was just so sassy. Sassier than Erica that it scared her a bit.

"Don't worry, I would never do anything to my nephews pack. Let's go, we got a pack of idiots to save." Peter growled, as he became the hideous four legged werewolf, Peter grabbed Erica and put her on his back as he began rushing at full speed towards the bank. They had one mission in mind and that was to save their pack, their family, their friends, their loved ones. If anything happened Peter would kill every single one of those alphas. Duecallion would give him so much power also. More power meant control. No more being alone.