Chapter 4

Chapter 4: No Dinner At All

Isaac pushed Cora's body into the back seat of Derek's Camaro and sat beside her while Scott pushed Stiles body in, leaving Isaac wedged between the two passed out Hales. Isaac giggled in his mind, Derek and Stiles Hale, it had a nice ring to it.

As Derek started to drive, Cora and Stiles' head bumped against Isaac swaying back and forth with every turn Derek took. Isaac laughed at the two swaying bodies and began to poke their sides as they squirmed around.

"Jesus, Isaac." Cora and Stiles said as they awoke, growling at Isaac for poking the living hell out of them. Isaac laughed at them while Cora glanced at Isaac, growling only to be joined by Stiles.

Taking off their seat belts Stiles and Cora began beating up the laughing Isaac. Cora's hits were playful but hurt like hell, Isaac begged for her to stop, Stiles on the other hand was punching like a five year old girl.

"Cut it out guys." Scott and Derek said as they turned around to see the view of the three idiots fighting. Turning back around to view to road Derek cursed as the windows cracked and shattered. A huge wolf ahead howled, making the sky rumble.

Flooring on the breaks, Derek gripped the steering wheel and steered side to side as the car wobbled and flipped over the pavement of the road. The roof of Derek's Camaro screeched and sparks flew as it rubbed against the gravel road.

Breathing wildly Derek and Scott unbuckled their seat belts and crawled out the side windows, both wincing as the glass dug deep into their arms and hands.

Dusting himself off Derek ripped the glass shards out of him only for his skin to stitch together, Scott does the same.

"Fuck..." Derek groaned, turning to Scott. "Stiles and Cora weren't wearing seat belts!" Derek shuddered. Both Derek and Scott squatted under the side of the car to see the seats were empty including Isaac's.

Footsteps were heard approaching them as Scott and Derek turned around and glanced up at Deucalion. "How'd you like my little growl?" Deucallion said calmly at the two alpha's facing him. 

They weren't too far from the Hale manor, maybe they could find the three other beta's and escape there, Derek thought hopefully. "Scott go find the others." Derek said, taking a step towards Deucalion, he knew he had no chance but he had to protect his loved ones.

Unfolding his cane Deucalion smirked. "No need, they're right behind you."

At that Derek and Scott turned around to see Isaac being dragged by Ethan and Aiden, behind them were Lydia and Danny.

"Oh shit." Scott whimpered, looking at Isaac, who had been dropped to the floor. The beta had Stiles and Cora tucked safely in his chest with both arms wrapped around them protectively.

Derek looked at his betas on the ground, Isaac must of had taken off his seat belt and gripped both the beta's into his chest as the car flipped over. Derek smiled weakly, proud of his Isaac for saving the other two. Cora would of been okay, but Stiles still transforming into his wolf wouldn't of have made it.

"Isaac!" Scott shouted as the beta weakly got to his knees, attempting to get up with his injuries as Cora got up, her injuries not as severe as Isaac. Ethan and Aiden both laughed at the two as Cora tried punching Aiden while Isaac attempted upper cut the other twin.

"Is that all you got?" Aiden laughed. "Ethan, make your little beta fight the curly haired one." Aiden grinned at his brother and moved behind Danny, Aiden doing the same but behind Lydia.

"Time for a little playtime Cora, don't you think?" Lydia growled, running towards Cora, her beautiful strawberry blond hair blowing behind her as she punched Cora. Cora landed on the ground growling at Lydia before charging at the red head.