Prolog

Stiles POV

Three. There were three of them, three of us. Granted one of the three was me, a so called helpless human. They had two huge guys. Should I say werewolves. Then one small skinny guy, also a werewolf. The two big ones were all wolfed out yet the small one was not. Strange.

We were still stronger. We had a true alpha. Something they were interested in. Scott and the younger beta Liam. And of course me. The helpless human.

"You just gonna stand there or are we gonna dance?" I laugh out.

The two big ones step towards me, but Scott and Liam were on them faster then you can say werewolf.

They were clawing and biting. I couldn't even tell what limbs belonged to who.

Before I knew it Scott and Liam were pinned to the floor. Claws at their throats.

"Wh-What just happened?" I nervously say looking at Liam who was unconscious, then at Scott who looked like he about to pee himself.

That's when the skinny werewolf spoke up. "My my Stiles." He spat out my name.

"Ho-how did you know my n-name?" I ask, taking a breath as he walked closer.

"You really thought we were here for the true alpha?" He laughed, which sounds like a dying cat, "No no no Stiles we're here for you. The human in the Hale pack. The one that keeps them human. The one who always had a plan B. What's your plan B this time Stiles?"

I shiver with fear. How did he know that. He's quoting me. Who is he?

"Nothing to say Stiles?" I'm getting sick of him saying my name.

"Oh I have plenty to say." I take a step forward this time.

"Don't you always." He rolls his eyes.

"Ha, you know that leather jacket reminds me of someone but I can put my finger on it. Oh ya my alpha. An alpha that can kick your beta asses." I take another step but so did he.

"Why do you think we're all betas?" I freeze. I hadn't seen his eyes yet.

"Y-you're an alpha?" I could feel a panic attack coming.

He laughs that terrible laugh and steps closer. To close. I take a step backwards which makes him laugh again.

"Yesssss." He whispers. His eyes flash red and his fangs come out.

"Oh shit." I yell before I'm knocked to the ground. I could see Scott struggling to get up screaming my name. But it was too late. He already bit me. The pain was too much and everything went D A R K.