~Chapter 2~

"(F/n)-ya."

Its been so long since you heard his voice, or at least you thought its been a while, but it did make you very happy to hear it, not that you would show it and make it utterly obvious. You didnt want to get teased if they found out! However you and your captain doesnt really talk much often, which helped you out...a lot to avoid the teasing of other crew members.

"Yes captain?" You asked, not bothering to turn around and take your eyes off the sight in front of you, so fascinated about the outdoors even though its a natural weather but in your mind, nothing could spark a better interest, not even the voice of the surgeon of death who kept to himself most of the time and rarely speaks.

"When we get to the island, i want you and Shachi-ya to go out and buy some supplies."

Wait a second...

"What?" You turned around to look at the tall man with his neutral facial expression, leaning his sword against his shoulder and wearing that white spotted hat of his. You were shorter than him so you had to tilt your head back a little bit to see him eye to eye...or at least attempt to. "I always go out to buy the supplies for this crew, why cant--"

"Because i'm the captain and i told you to. Besides, no one else on the crew can be as wise as you with spending money." Your infamous captain interrupted your sentence, as if he could tell what you were going to say and personally didnt want you to waste your breath...and his time.

All you could do was grunt out in annoyance at such a task that you had no other choice but to do...every time at an island, knowing that arguing with Law about it would get you no where. You watched as he turned around and begin walking towards the halls of the ship. You could've sworn you seen him smirk but was too annoyed at the moment to acknowledge it as well as acknowledging his way of complimenting you just a moment ago.

You turned your head back towards the scenery outside, observing how the ship was already on the surface of the water and was approaching the island, assuming that it was a spring island because of how it looked, noticing that the ship should reach the shore at any minute.

"Maybe i should get some clothes so i wont stand out...i should try to get Shachi to wear some 'normal' clothes too." You thought out loud, still thinking about what to wear as you turned around and...

"Fresh air!" A familiar voice called out followed by someone running in your direction, and as they collasped on top of you, the door opened in which ended with you and the person out of the deck.

"Bepo! Get off of me!" You whined, struggling from underneath the bear. Bad with luck, being your second time today that you both crashed into each other. As soon as you got up, you saw that there were more of your crew members out on deck.

'The ship already reached the shore...?'

You made your way to the front of the deck and gasped softly when you saw that you were right. "Shachi!" You called out, only to find out that he was behind you.

"(F/N) something wrong?" The redhaired man wearing his sunglasses had asked you, only to see that you shook your head.

"No, nothings wrong but captain told us to go out to town and buy some supplies." You said taking his arm and leading him off of the ship and on to the shore, your happiness making you forget to change your clothing.

"Oh, he did, didnt he?" You heard Shachi mumble under his breath, with a shade of pink on his cheeks.

You shrugged it off and waved to the remaining crew members on the ship. "We'll be back in a little bit!" You called out to them, flashing them a smile.

'Wait...is that captain on deck?' You questioned yourself, spotting his unique-looking sword and hat. Unfortunately, you couldnt see his face because his hat made a shadow over it.

You turned back around and headed towards the town that was faintly visible where you were standing, dragging Shachi along by his arm.

The smile never seemed to fade off your lips as you and one of your best friends walked into the town.

"Everyone looks so nice and kind here." Shachi said with a smile on his face with the friendliness, which only made your smile fade away.

"Uh...Shachi, i wouldnt say that so soon..." You muttered, noticing the devilish and fearful looks on the townspeople faces, which made you look down at Shachi and your's attire.

'Crap...'

(To be continued...)

A/N: Hello! Sorry if this chapter isn't so good, i've been having some problems with it, but i guess its okay because its all done now! Dont forget to comment your thoughts, and i'll try to update in short amounts of time. Hope you enjoy, see ya!