~Chapter 8~

"Dammit! There's no yeast! That man is too clever for my antics!" You bursted out loud then let out a frustrated groan afterwards. You should have known that there wouldnt be any yeast, since Law doesnt like bread and wouldnt allow anyone to have it on his ship.

'Now how am i supposed to get revenge on him...'

You turned to the bear sitting at the table, still looking at you with a wary look, which made you sigh and turn back around to the ingredients you had taken out.

"Dont worry Bepo, i cant make the bread so captain shouldnt get mad." You said with slight disappointment in your voice as you started to put the ingredients away.

You heard a sigh coming out of the fluff ball's mouth as you put away the last of the ingredients, assuming the sigh was a sigh of relief. You walked over to the table and sat next to the bear, resting your elbows on the table and your head in your hands. This position was hurting your wounded torso, but you didnt really care so much since the pain wasnt immense.

"Could you ask the crew what they want to eat?" You asked in more of a soft tone of voice, shifting your gaze to Bepo, who was currently looking at you with, what you thought, a curious look.

"Yes miss (f/n)!" The bear said with a smile as he stood up and walked out the kitchen. You soon heard his footsteps fade away from the kitchen as you looked to a wall, tapping a finger to your cheek as you started to ponder about unnecessary things that really didnt have any effect on you. It was things like what it would be like being a mermaid, finding an undiscovered island...you know, the things that have little to no chance of actually happening.

Then a certain thought came to your mind.

'I wonder how onii-san is doing after all of these years... is he okay..?'

You sat up much straighter and let out a sigh as your mind drifted off...

~Flashback~

You enjoyed the autumn island, everyday was so perfect for you, ever since he came and decided to stay a little while with you. You were running around the trees in the forest, giggling like the child you were.

"Oi! (F/n)! Stop running so fast! Wait up!" A familiar male teen voice called out as he was running behind you.

"Stop running so slow! Catch up!" You called back, giggling as you stop in a small clearing in the middle of the forest. As you looked behind to see where that freckled face teen was, you got tackled to the ground.

"Hey! Get off of me onii-san!" You whined squirming under him as the boy chuckled. When he refused to get off you started to hit his head until he finally gave up and let you go.

You jumped up with glee. "Im free! Im free!" You jumped around while the boy just rubbed his head.

"Thats because you were hitting me..." you heard him mumbled under his breath as he was rubbing his head.

"I had to. Im sorry." You said with such an innocent face that no one could resist.

When you were done with your little celebration of being free, you grabbed the boy's hand and started to walk around the peaceful clearing that was decorated with the autumn leaves and that light breeze that was blowing through your (h/c) hair and the boy's raven locks.

As the both of you were walking, he was telling you stories about his two brothers, Luffy and Sabo, though he was mainly talking about Luffy. You really enjoyed the stories and was laughing through some of the idiotic things...however, you never really questioned why he didnt talk about Sabo as much as Luffy.

When he was done saying the stories, you looked forward with a big smile to your face...and thats when you spotted it...

A weird light blue fruit with some swirly-like patterns on it.

"Onii-san! Look!" You grabbed his hand and rushed over to the fruit. "Its those weird devil fruits you talked about in your stories! Can i eat this one? You already ate the mera-mera one!" You picked up the fruit, looking at the slightly taller male next to you with puppy eyes.

"I wouldn't. They taste horrible and you wont be able to swim again." He said, sighing as he looked into your eyes.

"But onii-san~ you ate one! Its only fair! Besides, im bad at swimming anyways." You whined and before he could say another word, you took a big bite out of the fruit and ---...

~End of Flashback~

"(F/n)... (f/n) ... (f/n)..." Someone kept calling your name and shaking you slightly, which made you snap out of your thoughts and look at the two guys surrounding you.

"Oh, hey Shachi and Penguin." You gave them your friendly smile.

"Daydreaming about captain again huh?" That comment that came from Penguin made your face flush from embarrassment and you crossed your arms over your chest, in a pouty-like fashion.

"That was only one time, you perverts!" You exclaimed, turning away from the two snickering guys.

"Then what were you thinking about (f/n)?" The redhair man asked, snickering.

"My brother." You said with a low voice, getting up to go to the cooking area.

"You never told us you have a brother!" Shachi whined a little, walking next to you.

"Yeah!" Penguin agreed with his red hair friend. "Whats his name?" He added.

"Portgas D. Ace..."

A/N: Here goes yet another chapter for you lovely peoples! Im sorry for not posting when i should, its just been hard, y'know. I think its what they call writers block, but idk. Anyways!
~Hope you enjoyed this chapter
~New chapters posted every other day (or every 3-4 days)
~Thank you all for reading! I really do appreciate it! ❤️
- Onii-san means older brother. It is used with female speakers. Just in case you didnt know.