~Chapter 3~

'Crap...'

You and Shachi were still wearing that white jumpsuit with the Heart Pirates jolly roger on it! How could you forget to change clothes before you left?! Now they know you two are pirates!

You looked over at Shachi, who was currently blushing under the stares of the women, even if the stares were death glares. Typical of him to do so, he's a big sucker with women...

"Don't associate yourself with them. They could kidnap you or brutally kill you or make you their slave." A women said to their child, which made the child fearful.

'Sure captain is famous for his devil fruit powers but thats no excuse to state such lies...'

" Is that what they're telling kids nowadays about us pirates?" You asked Shachi, not really expecting him to answer so you grabbed the blushing redhaired man's hand...more like his wrist...and dragged him towards a shop that caught your eye, to get away from the people who were staring at the both of you like you two were some kind of wild animal that gone loose.

"We're closed!" The shopkeeper said rudely with a glare as he locked his door immediately after he saw you and turned to the other worker in the shop, seeming as if he told the worker something because the worker ran to the back as if he/she was in a rush.

'Wait...their voices...it doesnt seem normal... doesnt anyone else notice it..?'

"C'mon Shachi its no use trying to convince them that we're not half of what they say..." You said, letting out a sigh as you started to take the lead back to the ship.

A slight tug pulled you back in shock.

"We cant go back to the ship, (F/N). Captain would get pissed...and he's scary when he's mad." Shachi said, letting go of you and rubbing the back of his neck.

"I dont know what else to do Shachi!" You raised your voice at him in frustration then saw the sulky look on his face, which made you sigh and place a hand on his shoulder, feeling guilty to have raised your voice at him, which you havent done in a long time. "I'll take the blame and punishment for whatever captain has for us for not getting the supplies. But we must go back to the ship." You said with a more soothing and soft tone of voice to make up for the harsh one just a moment ago.

"Can we please stay and explore for a little bit?" Shachi said frantically. "Its too early to face captains wrath." He added sheepishly.

"Shachi, the worst he could do is throw us overboard...or take one of our organs..." You sighed then smiled softly. "But i guess we could check out the abandoned parts on this island."

A small smile appeared on the man's face as he grabbed your hand and started to walk off in a different direction with you. It seemed he was leading you towards the forest maybe because it wasnt likely for people to be there.

"I wish we knew someone here so we could get them to get us the things we need so our a**es can be saved..." Your mumble broke the comfortable silence that you two had shared for a little while. Shachi just nodded his head in agreement, he didnt want to be punished and you sure as hell didnt want to either. You opened your mouth to say something ...

BOOM!

"What the hell?!" You blurted out, letting go of Shachi's hand you ran towards the noise, only to find yourself back in the town where the people didnt want you there.

You looked around and didnt see anything wrong at first, well except the death glares coming from the people who were oblivious to some greyish smoke that became visible in your sight.

'Oh no...dont tell me...'

You cautiously approached where the greyish smoke was coming from. Your eyes widened as you saw few buildings were on fire, as if something exploded from the inside, some people running to the other side of town frantically while others were crying and staying with their dying loved ones.

'Why does this look so familiar..?'

Your feet were making you cautiously approach the burning buildings, you knew it was a bad idea to go inside, but you couldnt seem to stop approaching it. You had to make sure everyone was safely out of the building, even if they thought you were a despicable human being.

A series of coughing escaped your throat as you got closer and closer to the fire and soon entered the building only to see an unconscious person on the floor. Your instincts made you grab the person by their arms and drag them out of the smoke filled building.

As soon as you made it out of the building with the person, there was the people you had saw when you first came to this island with guns and masks awaiting for you, pointing their guns at you.

All you could see was little metal pellets coming towards your direction...

(To be continued...)

A/N: 'ello! Here ya go, another chapter! Like i say in all the other chapters, im sorry if this one is bad. I will try to upload a new chapter every other night! Hope you enjoy the cliffhanger and this chapter!