~Chapter 10~

You felt a single tear roll down your face as you finished your story. You were trying to keep the flood of tears awaiting to escape inside while placing the already cooked food meticulously on the plates.

You were too nervous to even look at the two guys and right now you wish you werent there at the moment...or you just hadnt told in the first place. Which made you mentally question yourself.

'Why did i even tell them?'

"We didnt know you had it that rough (f/n)." The redhaired male broke the brief moment of silence. You glanced at him and saw that he was rubbing the back of his neck apologetic-like.

"We're sorry for asking." Penguin apologized, standing right beside his friend, making you just shrug off his apology. "Do you have any happy memories you can tell us? Oh! Captain said you're a devil fruit eater, is that true?" He questioned, his eyes filled with curiousity. You assumed he was asking those questions to get your mind distracted. You had to admit, it did work...for the most part, at least.

'There's no way captain told you guys, he wouldnt do that...or would he?'

By the way, you are a devil fruit eater, you have ate the water-water fruit, in which allows you to manipulate water, create tsunamies and more disasterous things...however you still couldnt swim or touch water or else you become very weak...ironic, right? Well, that didnt bother you much because you werent planning to use those powers again after a certain regretful disaster had happened...

"Yes, i do have happy memories. When did captain tell you that?" You questioned back, turning to face them with your arms crossed and an eyebrow raised, waiting for their response.

"Well..." The two males let out a nervous chuckle. "We... uh... over-heard captain say it. He didnt really directly tell us... wh-when you were unconscious... we were helping him with you..." Penguin said, fixing his hat sheepishly.

You let out a sigh and turned back towards the counter of plates filled with food, not bothering to even speak after that statement.

'They're so nosy...'

You finished placing all of the cooked food on to the two big plates then turned your head towards the guys, the one wearing sunglasses was looking at you and blushing for some reason that you didnt know.

'What the hell are you thinking Shachi! Stop looking at me like that!'

"Penguin, Shachi, take these two plates to the diner table, put them in the middle of the table like how i would do it."  You told them. You would do it yourself but lifting anything heavy, as of now, would risk reopening the wound on your torso, and you didnt want that to happen.

"Alright. Is it true? Did you really eat a devil fruit?" Penguin questioned as he picked up one of the big plates, but you only waved off his question.

"Just go and put them on the diner table." You said pointing in the direction of the diner room, in attempt to avoid the question. After that disaster that had happened before, you swore never to speak of your devil fruit again...you didnt want to mentally relive that moment, so you tried your hardest to put it aside...

'Why are they so persistent? Yeah, i havent spoken a word about my past until now, but that doesnt mean for them to be so persistent about knowing it... it was my past not theirs, so who cares...'

Then you noticed something off... One of the big plates was still on the counter. You turned your head and saw that Shachi was still in the kitchen staring at you, his nose starting to bleed, making you mentally facepalm.

'What...the...hell...'

You reached up and snapped your fingers in front of the redhair male's face. "Earth to Shachi." You said while snapping your fingers.

After doing this for what felt like five minutes and seeing no effect you sighed and raised your hand.

SMACK

Right across his cheek. He instantly got out of his thoughts and rubbed his redden cheek.

"Ow! What was that for (f/n)?"

"Now that you're not looking at me perverted-like, go clean your nose then come back and help me set the diner table." You said, more orderly-like, crosing your arms.

You saw his face turn red from embarrassment as he quickly grabbed some napkins, that were nearby and wiped the blood. While he was doing that, you reached up and grabbed enough plates for everyone in the crew.

"Take that big plate to the diner table when your done." You told him before walking out of the kitchen and into the diner room. You saw that most of the crew was already gathered there, talking away. Except that captain Law, who was already eating an onigiri off the big plate seeming as if he was minding his own business and didnt want to socialize. Typical of him to do so. However, there was one thing that caught the attention of your ears as you placed the plates on the diner table...

Penguin was telling the crew what you revealed about your past!

You tried your best to ignore it as you took your seat at the table and grabbed one of the smaller plates. You waited patiently as Shachi came into the diner room with a tissue in his nose, holding the other big plate. He walked over and placed it down next to the other one.

The moment after he did that, everyone gathered to the table, taking their seats and grabbing food, putting it on the plate theyhad grabbed. You were one of the last ones to do so, because you made sure everyone got their food before you had grabbed yours.

As you were eating, you couldnt help but notice the stares that you were receiving from your crew members...the type of stares that'll make an individual feel very uncomfortable.

You did feel very uncomfortable. You couldnt even finish eating your food before you got up and dismissed yourself from the table. You walked towards the exit of the diner room, tears filling your eyes and a few regrettful words escaped your lips.

"I hate you Penguin..."

A/N: Here ya go! The picture isnt the Heart Pirates but it has a table with food and its from the anime, so ... yeah XD Btw I would say writer's block got in the way of me updating but i think procastination played a greater role in that...😅im sorry! I do hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it was bad though! I'll be sure to update the next chapter much faster then this one.
P.S: Thank you for all the views and love! <3 you guys are just so awesome!! ❤️❤️❤️