The One Where Chandler needs a Date

Evie's pov

I sat at the kitchen table listening to Monica and Rachel fighting for the past half am hour. I had honestly forgotten what they were arguing about.

"Oh shut up Monica!" Rachel yelled.

"Sorry I don't speak Loser!" Monica retorted. I rubbed my temples getting a head ache.

"Alright that's it! I've had it with you too. You both need to shut it before I murder one of you!" I said. I left going over to Chandlers and Joeys.

I walked in and saw them both watching a tv show about lifeguards.

"Ross finally can you grab us some beers we ran out." Joey said not looking back at me. I raised my eyebrow and grabbed two beers handing them to either one.

"I'm not Ross idiot." They quickly spun around and Chandler blushed.

"Oh sorry Eve, I just I couldn't move, the lifeguards they were running." Joey said pointing at the women running across the beach.

"What brought you over besides my ravishingly good looks?" Chandler smirked. I blushed.

"Monica and Rachel, I swear those too I'm going to kill one of them before the weeks over with." I say laying in there small couch.

"You can always come stay over here if you want. Right Joey?" Chandler said to Joey.

"Ya totally you look great, that short doesn't make you look fat." He said drinking his beer. Chandler and I stared at him.

"Oh really I wanted to make sure I looked fine before I came over thanks Joey." I said sarcastically. Chandler chuckled. I stared at him a few minutes longer than I should have. I couldn't stop thinking about the other night we almost kissed. He hadn't said anything about it and I needed someone to talk to without it getting around the gang by lunch.

"Thanks anyway Chandler. I'm sure Joey will be fine with me staying, ESPECIALLY WITH NO UNDERWEAR FRIDAY." I said louder. That definitely got Joeys attention.

"Eve you can stay as long as you want, every Friday for the rest of your life if you like." He commented. Turning away from his show completely. I nodded. Laying back down on the couch. I planned on taking a small nap when I heard.

"You should ask her to be your date for that party your work is having." Joey whispered not so quietly. Chandler shushed him.

"Talk a little louder why don't ya?" He whispered frustrated.

"No then she would here me." Joey said. I smiled and sat propped up by my elbows.

"What do you need to ask?" I stare at Chandler dead in the face. He chuckled nervously.

"You see. My uh my work is hosting this lame party thing and Joey was thinking you should be my plus one." He said semi smoothly.

"Hmm sure I got no plans." I said acting cool. But I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I blushed and took a small peaceful nap.

I woke up to another smack of the door. I turned sleepily to the noise and saw Ross walked in. I also noticed the small blanket on me.

"Hey." I made him jump.

"Oh Eve hey I didn't know you were here." He said. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Best nap ever.

"Ya i left Mons because of all the arguing. I said. I folded the small blanket putting it back on the couch and stretched getting up.

"Where's the boys?" I asked.

"Chandlers at work and God knows where Joey is." Ross says taking a beer and some food out of there fridge. I nodded.