Chapter 9

Samantha's POV

It's been three hours since I left Britt, India and Sam to go get us some food and water. Your probably thinking why the hell would it take three hours, well for your information this stupid wave of sand came and collected me. I lost all the fruit and berries I had picked.

After the wave had died, I was covered in sand, so I decided to clean myself off in the stream that was ahead, which is where I am now.  It's nice and peaceful, here near the riverbank. I'm surprised no body stopped and set up camp somewhere near by.

Then out of no where, I hear a scream.

But not just any sort of scream.

It was my sisters.

"Rose?"

I was confused, Rose couldn't be here, wait no she shouldn't be here.

Then the scream came out again.

This time I could tell it differently sounded like her.

"ROSE!!" I screamed "Rose, hang on, I'm coming."

I looked down and all I was wearing were the black cargo pants and grey singlet. I had no time to waste so I grabbed my backpack and left my jacket on the edge of the riverbank. I know that was a stupid idea, but you can't blame be when all you hear is your sister screams.

"Sammie. Sammie. Sammie. Sammie. Sammie." My name was being called over and over

Who ever was calling was differently not my sister, nor my mother.

"Sammie, this way. Follow the wind."

I was so confused, but at this moment the wind started to pick up and I was shaking because I was stupid and left my jacket behind.

"Ahhhhhhh" I heard that scream again, this time I was sure it was my sister.

I followed the way of the wind, hoping to find my sister but at the same time to not.

"ROSE!!" I called again

Nothing.

Then everything started to get blurry to fast.

I could just hear the sound of the screams. Screams that didn't sound human anymore. Just then I realised what was happening.

"Your not fooling me!" I screamed so the teachers could hear, "You hear me  those screams aren't real. You guys are leading me into a trap. You want me dead, you sick sick people."

I kissed my hand and hit my right but cheek.

"Your never getting me that easier."

I then ran in the opposite direction back towards Britt, India and Sam.

Teacher's POV

"Boss, you might wanna see this." 

The principal walked over the screen monitor, and watched one of the students, a girl who fell for one of our tricks.

"She isn't so smart as everyone was saying, why do they even want to keep her alive?" The principle smirked.

Just then the monitor started flashing red. Crap, someone has figured this all out.

"What's going on?" The principal looked at me

"Boss, we have a code red" I took a glance at my boss and boy he didn't look happy.

"Pull the student up"

I clicked a couple of buttons and the girl who was falling for out trap came up. The boss looked confused.

Then we heard her voice.

"Your not fooling me!" She screamed, "You hear me  those screams aren't real. You guys are leading me into a trap. You want me dead, you sick sick people."

She then kissed her hand and hit her right but cheek.

"Your never getting me that easier." She smirked

All the teacher's facial expression were priceless. They were all shocked; how could a teenage girl figured this out?

"Find her, and kill her." The boss yelled

"But sir, we can't do that." Other teacher spoke up

The boss the pull out a gun and shot the teacher. "Any other teachers who thinks different may leave"

Everyone else just stayed seated.

"Good now, find her and kill her before she figures out the true meaning behind the starting of the games."

~~~~~~~~

Sorry that the chapter is short, but again I'm slowly coming up with good ideas. I hope this cliff hanger doesn't make you want to kill me!!

I am taking request in help if you want to write a POV of your fav character. I'm all ears, so please feel free to tell me!!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~Sammie xo