Chapter 1 - Training

A/N hey readers :) I'm letting you know now this book is kind of like the Hunger Games, with the story line and the ideas and what not. But I'm going to make it my own. Everything from here out will be based on the Hunger Games, but I will add my touch to it.

And thank you for the wonderful comments, they really made my day. I can't believe this is going so well. I will just like to say Abigail' POV was written by @iwannabeabby

So follow her, read her books. SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

***Abigail's POV***

I keep tossing and turning under the white soft sheets in my new room. Remembering of what happened at the reaping still send me chills down my back.

"Going in for our house out of the girls is..Abigail Lendin" hearing our house leader's voice calling my name made me froze until the girl beside me nudged me to go upfront. People around gave me a sympathetic look. Mixed emotions were mixed up. shocked, agony, fear...I walked there in a normal pace, not letting my emotions show.

"Going in for our house out of the boys is..Chase Hunt " Without hesitation, he walked towards the stage. As he went closer, he looked at like I'm some kind of meat, he's so serious. This guy is definitely loss his sense of humor.

"So, students and teacher of Chinchilla House, these are your tributes for the High School Games"

I shrugged the horrible memories away as I sat up straight and crossed my legs in a sitting position. I can't sleep at all. I thought I will be one of those lucky students who'll graduate High School without getting picked in this stupid game! I think It's now a great time to follow what Mom always say whenever I feel down : Be positive. I can win this thing!, I can out smart them, I'm clever, I can do this!....Oh! Who am I kidding, have you seen the big guys who got in!?...I'm toast..No, I'm deep fried barbecue on a stick.

I'm angry! angry at the students 13 years ago, angry at the school, angry at our house leader..But there's one last option for me to do: Allies. There a possibility I could be the winner. Maybe 1 to 100, I would be in 20. But what am I gonna do? There's no going back. I opened the lamp shade beside my bed and went straight to the mirror in front of me.

Holding both edge of the desk, I stare at my reflection. I see a scared skinny 17 year old girl with brown eyes, and brown hair with blue-green highlights.

"Kill them with No Mercy" I said to myself. trying to boost my energy.

I have to face this and make the most of it. Live While Were Young remember? I chuckled at the thought of that. If they want this to happen? I have to enjoy every single day while I'm here.

"Use your innocence, have a little fun, be friendly, but be Numb, annoy them" I smirked to myself.

This negative thoughts has to stay in this room. Tomorrow when we train, it will be just fun, fun, and fun.

"Learn and Adapt fast" I smiled at my reflection. Instead of seeing a scared girl earlier, I now see a confident, playful 17 year old looking back at me. I'm ready...but theres one last problem: I can't kill my own brother, Alexander Lendin from the house of Clouded Leopard.

●════════●★●════════●

Everyone's having their own world today. We're in the training ground. It's a long flight going here. We're all wearing same black sleeveless vests, black pants with black kind of gloves. I fish braid my hair, so there won't be any distractions .The training ground looks like cube on the outside. I can't believe it! It's like yesterday, you're classmates to some of them. And now, you're training to kill them.