15~ Astray.

MOLLY'S POV 

This is bad, this is really, really bad. I just felt Niall's helplessness, and his jealousy spike up! He's going to do something reckless, I can feel it! And Justin is getting closer to what he wants, damn!

I can't believe he's upto no good again when he had solemnly promised not to. But I guess I shouldn't be too shocked. He's got evil in his damn soul.

Immediately dropping the task I was doing, I excused myself. I closed my eyes and concentrated, feeling the familiar rush of the clouds above the skies, and a few seconds later, I was at the gates of heaven. Of course, I easily passed through, greeting the angel on duty.

Without stopping by anywhere, I raced to the high court, bursting through the doors and sprinting to the head angel's office.

"Dad!" I panted, pushing open the white doors, and collapsing on one of the couches in my Dad's stark white office.

"What's the matter, Molly?" Castiel, my father, asked calmly, turning away from the wall-high window, and facing me with a calm expression which switched to concern when he sensed my emotions.

"Dad. Derek. He- he's doing it again!"

Dad caught on and his eyes flashed with anger, but he still managed to keep his calm demeanor. Dad tightened the tie around his neck. "Where did you see him, Molly?"

"On earth. He's coming in between the path of a previously misguided ghost, who was an assignment of mine. He wants a soul again," I spat.

Dad shook his head sadly. "I can't believe it. After everything I... after I warned him, begged him, threatened him..."

"I know," I sighed.

Justin- or Derek, as his real name is- is my step brother. While I'm a full guardian angel, Derek is my half-brother, and also a half-human, half-angel, known as a nephilim.

Our Dad is of course one of the truest and purest angels you'll meet, but Derek's mother, the human, is pure evil. And sadly, he interited all of his personality from her.

Derek had the ability of manifesting on earth and on heaven, and of course, with his extra powers, it was unevitable that he would stray to the dark side. Dad had warned him a million times, threatened him, recently banned him from heaven even, but he's at it again.

Derek is addicted to misguiding ghosts, preventing them from crossing over, and then capturing their souls, and offering them to Zamian, the dark angel, and of course, getting thirty percent. It sounds as horrible as it is. And this is similar to the human drug dealing.

And now, Derek has crossed paths with Niall, my assigment, and I know for a fact that this is anything but coincidental. He wants to butt heads with me yet again.

"Molly?" Dad called, and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"What is so special about this ghost?" Dad asked. I know that he already knew, but he wanted my point of view on Niall. And I understood his reasons.

"He still hasn't recieved word from God, I know we can't even figure it out, and I guess that's the reason Derek is targeting him, cos he's an unusual case. More thrill for him," I spat bitterly. "And also, cos Niall was and still is my case."

Dad nodded solemnly, but his eyes held a hint of proudness 'cos of the information I provided him, displaying my knowledge. I was still learning afterall.

"Moly, I want you to do everything you can to help this ghost. I can't do anything now, Derek has grown too powerful with his developed abilities, and I can't stop him," Dad sighed, frustrated, running his hands through his hair.

"I will, Dad. Niall is still my responsibility."

And I will do anything to help Niall cross over. I won't let Derek take another soul and pull it to the dark side again.

This time, the bastard is using Niall's jealousy as a weapon against him, and Niall developing sudden strong feelings for his ghost cousellor, it isn't just happening. It's happening for a reason. Zayn has a bigger part to play in this, more than helping Niall find his way.

Everything happens for a reason. It's all been written.

And Derek is interfering with all of this, and it won't be pretty for him.

~*~

Derek Bieber... Justin Bieber... the Beliebers will get this xD

Whale then. You now know what Justin (Derek) and Molly really are! AND CASTIEL! <3 (high five to all my SPNers!)

INFORMATIVE CHAPPIE! Hope it cleared the confusions and answered the questions on your minds ^_^

I love you all so much, did you know that? The response I'm getting on this book is so extraordinHARRY (sorry, carrot moment :P) no I mean it! <3 You guys are making me so damn happy with the fact that you're enjoying this book as much as I'm having fun writing it! :D

Keep telling me what you think through your comments, I LOVE to read your funny opinions and of course, the amazing predications (which I sneakily use in the book) for future chappies! :3

Damn I feel like this A/N was longer than the chappie. O.o Sowie!

I'll go now! ^_^

*whispers* If you read till here, include kevin the pigeon in your comment. (i'm in the carroty mood) xD

MOLLY on the side! (love her ^_^) >>>

Ciao!

~bemycupcake <3