Chapter Eight: Comfort

Drake's POV

I had received the picture just like the rest. It took me a while to register what I was seeing, I was high and half asleep when it was sent to me. I remembered throwing my phone across the room and grimacing.

It was not right. Being the age that I was and seeing a girl almost ten years younger naked. Not right at all.

I had called Tyga right away to see what was up. How a picture of his girl like that had gotten around.

He said he'd pass by in a few days to talk about it in person, that he didn't want to do it on the phone. I agreed for him to meet me at my house and that was that.

I was doing some last minute setting up in my back yard. I turned on the grill, got all the food ready on the table I had out.

I knew it wouldn't be an easy subject to talk about, so I made sure I made the day as chill as possible for the guy.

My phone vibrated on the table. I checked it.

Coming over soon bby xoxooo

It was a text from Karine. Shit. Completely forgot we had plans to spend the day together today.

"Ahhh fuck..." I mumbled.

Bring Dalia

I sent the text. Seconds later I had a reply and she said she'd bring her. It was better this way. No one would be left out.

"Yo, where you at?" Tyga called out from inside the house.

I had left the door unlocked for him.

"Out back!" I yelled back.

He found his way out back and came over. We greeted each other with a hug and a slap on the back. He slumped down into a chair.

"You look like shit, man," I told him.

"I feel the way I look," he replied and pulled a backwoods out of his shirt pocket. He lit it.

"Im assuming you didn't take that picture then?" I placed a couple of lamb chops on the grill.

"Hell nah, bro. Me and Kylie wasn't into shit like that. I wasn't, anyways..." he groaned, then took a couple of hits.

"I cant believe she cheated. I ain't ever did her like that. Yeah, I kissed Dalia but I didn't fuck the girl. What the fuck?" He was slowly losing his cool. He had to relight the backwoods.

I wasn't going to act surprised that he kissed Dalia, I already knew. Karine had told me, which was part of the reason why I told her to bring her over too.

"Shes on her way over here." I told her, keeping my focus on the grill.

"Who is? Dalia?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Maybe I should fuck her..." he mumbled quietly, thinking I wouldn't hear.

Normally I would've said something, but he was hurt and confused so I wasn't going to say shit. He could go ahead and do dumb shit till he got his head straight.

"You ended it with Kylie?" I flipped over the lamb chops, adding some spices.

"Nah, I will after I fuck D..." he trailed off at the same time I heard Karine's voice.

"Fuck who?" She asked. I turned to look at her. She was gorgeous, in her flowey red dress and heels.

She came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Forget about it," Tyga replied.

"Where's Dalia?" I asked her.

"Bathroom." She snatched a slice of green pepper from a plate next to the grill.