XVII - Panic Cord

To: cassidysomers09@quickmail.com
From: lola.aloha15@quickmail.com
Date: 3 April 
Subject: 

Lola: Hey! How you doing? 

_______________________

Cassidy: I should be asking you that ?? I'm doing OK! Sure, I'm piled up to my ears in assignments but yeah, otherwise my cold, dead soul is doing surprisingly good. How has your sexual escapades been going with Carter? ;)

_______________________  

Lola: Cass pls.

_______________________  

Cassidy: I'm just saying! You've been awfully invested in figuring her out lately.

_______________________  

Lola: I told you, I'm just curious!

_______________________  

Cassidy: Bi-curious? ;)

_______________________  

Lola: -_-

_______________________  

Cassidy: OK OK! Fine, you're as straight as a toothpick! Happy now? Now what have you found out about her? It's not like I have anything even remotely exciting going on in my life. . .

_______________________  

Lola: Aw, you poor unfortunate soul.

_______________________  

Cassidy: Gimme the details you selfish bitch.

_______________________  

Lola: Lawd. . . When was the last time you got any??

_______________________  

Cassidy: OK you're definitely hiding something, normally you'd be over the fucking moon ready to talk about Carter. What the hell happened?

_______________________  

Lola: Nothing! . . . I just feel a little guilty for prying so much, I mean, she's pretty guarded. 

_______________________  

Cassidy: Has to be for a reason.

_______________________  

Lola: Maybe that reason will be revealed some other time. I mean, bringing up the past seems to really upset her, wouldn't want her to sick any of her gangbanger friends on me.

_______________________  

Cassidy: Gang what now? This Brooklyn life sounds so exciting, must be fun living in DUMBO."