Chapter 1: New Beginning

|Y/n|

"(Y/n)! Your going to be late for your first day of school!" My mother's sweet voice rang thought my ears.

I grumbled not wanting to leave the comfort of my bed.

"(Y/n)!" My mother yelled up the staircase now seeming impatient.

I didn't care enought to give a responce.

"(Y/n)! Did you hear me?" My mother's voice sounded clearer for she was now in my room.

"It went through one ear and out the other, Mother." I remarked sitting up from my bed.

"(Y/n) I'm serious. Your going to be late!" My mother yanked the covers off my fragile form.

"Hey! That was mean." I stuck out my lower lip and shook my body to add effect.

"Come one (Y/n), you got enrolled to the most advanced junior high school! The least you can do is be early for once." My mother scoffed while folding up my blanket.

"It won't make a difference since I'm in the End Class." I pointed out, still in bed.

"But still, you can work your way up to the top!" My mother tried encouraging me.

"And you can start with getting out of bed." She added opening up my curtains with both arms.

"Ahh! It burns!" I hissed and hid under my bed.

My mother sighed and dragged me out of my room and into the bathroom.

"Now I expect you to be packed and ready by the time I finished making breakfast." My mother explained to me while leaving me in the bathroom.

I groaned and got out my toothbrush and put on the mint toothpaste and brushed my teeth.

After that I took a quick shower, put on my uniform, got my backpack ready, and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Well don't you look lovely, and just in time to!" My mother clasped her hands together and gave me a plate stacked high with pancakes.

"You expect me to eat all this?" I gave my mother a lazy glare and poked the butter on top of the pancake with my fork.

"Well, you can always leave some for your father when he comes home." My mother suggested and ushered the plate towards me.

I took one pancake and put it in my mouth while walking towards the door.

"Father could have it all if he wants." I grumbled and took off to school.

"Have a good day sweetie!" My mother yelled after me.

|Timeskip|

"Alright class, we have a new student today. She is a transfer from America, please give her a warm welcome. Come on in (Y/n)." The teacher's muffled voice beckoned me through the door.

I walked in and came face to face with a giant yellow octopus.

"Owoah! Am I drunk? What did Mother put in those pancakes?!" I yelled out loud without realizing it.

"Nfnfnnf, you are one strange child." The big yellow blob laughed at my sudden outburst.

"And it talks?!" I shrieked getting ready to bolt out the door.

"Didn't the government tell you about this class?" The octopus asked me.

"Oh yeah, they did. I just didn't care." I shrugged my sholders and made my way up to the front of the class.

"Sup! Names (L/n) (Y/n) but just call me (Y/n), it makes things easier. Hope we can all be friends." I bowed down and looked at my new teacher, Korosensei, for his orders.