Favorite Songs/Characters

TO N Y S T A R K~
Slow Motion by Trey Songz
Tony has a secret obsession with Trey Songz that only you know about.

S T E V E R O G E R S~
Let Me Love You by Mario
Steve likes this song because it's how your relationship started. You were somewhat afraid to let Steve in because of your fear of being hurt again, but good thing you did let Steven love you for you wouldn't have gotten to share all your wonderful memories together.

T H O R~
Photograph by Ed Sheeran
Thor likes this song because he likes to take pictures since you introduced him to the camera on his phone and since hasn't stopped taking pictures of the two of you. His favorite line is "We keep this love in a photograph" because it truly is.

C L I N T B A R T O N~
End of Time by Beyoncé
You found Clint loved Beyoncé when you walked in on him dancing to Crazy In Love in his room. Since then, you and him jam to her.

P I E T R O M A X I M O F F~
One Dance by Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla
Pietro likes this song because he likes to see you dance to it with him and slowly while to song plays he'll take a seat and watch you dance to the song yourself in loving amusement.

B R U C E B A N N E R~
If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys
Bruce wood feel lost without you, which is one of the reasons why he loves this song so much because it puts everything he feels about you into a song.

B U C K Y B A R N E S~
1+1 by Beyoncé
**foreshadowing** Bucky loves this song because it was the first song you guys actually listened to together and because it reminds him of you and his relationship.

N A T A S H A R O M A N O F F~
Whistle (While You Work It) by Katy Tiz
Because Natasha is a baddie and you are too.

S A M W I L S O N~
Ignition by R. Kelly
Sam likes the beat of the song and also the chorus. You like it because it's a classic and it's R. Kelly... like, come on!

L O K I
Halo by Beyoncé
Loki loves this song because it reminds him of you. You always tell him he's your angel and that you can see his halo even when nobody else does.

P E T E R P A R K E R~
Classic by MKTO
Peter is such a nerdy little hipster that he loves this song because it says exactly how he describes and what he thinks of you. You're a star in the 40s, centerfold in the 50s, Queen of the discotheque. You're his Beyoncé, Marilyn, Massive Girl, you're timeless, just so classic

V I S I O N~
Closer by The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey
Vision likes this song because of the beat, but he always changes the words up to where it fits his love for you, which you love

W A N D A M A X I M O F F~
Work From Home by Fifth Harmony feat. Ty Dolla Sign
Wanda likes this song because it's sung by one of her favorite girl groups Fifth Harmony and it's just something she loves to dance to.

T ' C H A L L A~
LUV by Tory Lanez
T'Challa and you love this song because of its Caribbean/Island mood it has, which you both love.

W A D E W I L S O N~
Smack That by Akon feat. Eminem
This song fits Wade's character so well and he knows it. Wade is very touchy when it comes to you. You hate when he plays this song when your studying or doing something productive, it-and by 'it' I mean Wade-distracts you.