You Saved Me•Bucky Barnes

You were walking down the streets of New York. It was dark out even though you lived in the city of bright lights. To get home you decided to cut through an alleyway which was a shortcut to your building.

As your walk home through the alleyway progressed you had a sense that you were being followed. You turned around to see nothing. You kept walking and then turned around again. To your sights, you were looking at 3 men. As you went to run you had stopped in front of 2 other men. You were surrounded. Well, I can't fight my way out of this. Your next resolution was to scream for help. Well, one of the guys thought the same thing, so he grabbed you and covered your mouth. All that was heard was muffled cries of help. "Knock her out." One the men said and then you began to cry. "We're not supposed our orders are to not cause any type of injury to the subject." Said another man. You couldn't make out their faces because of your blurred vision from the crying, but next thing you knew was two of the man had slumped to the ground with a thud. Two more in a dumpster. The man who had your mouth covered let you go slightly but still had a tight grip on you and pulled out a knife. "Whose there?" He called out. A man who didn't look like those muggers punched your holder in the face allowing your captor to let you go and stumble back a little. "Ah, the Asset. We've been looking for you." The mysterious man went in for another punch and your captor had been knocked out cold.

"Thank you for saving me." You said. "No problem." Your savior said. "Who were those men?" You asked out of curiosity. "They were HYDRA agents. They didn't hurt you did they?" "No, I'm alright. I thought they were gone when SHIELD fell." "Would you like me to walk you home?" Your savior changing the subject. "Sure." You replied.

~time skip to your apartment~

"Thank you again, sir." "Your welcome, and call me James or Bucky." said Bucky. "Ok, James. And my name is (Y/N)." You replied. "Okay. (Y/N). Good night. Be safe." He said with a farewell. "Good night, James." You said with a small smile on your face. "Oh! Do you have any form of contact." You asked. "Uh... you can call me at this number." James handed you a crumpled up piece of paper he took from out his pocket. "Thanks, again." "No problem. Good night, (Y/N). " "Night, James."