First Date/Characters

T O N Y S T A R K~
Your first date with Tony was to The Water Table, a restaurant in Brooklyn, New York. You had thought it was a normal restuarant, but it was a restuarant on a WWII Navy boat. On your date with Tony he was a complete gentleman. You both had ordered a cocktail and some food and just enjoyed the smell of sea water. At the end of the night, Tony had dropped you off at your apartment. Even after you left the restuarant and you were both home, you stayed up the whole night talking on the phone. The date never ended.

S T E V E R O G E R S~
Steve took to a painting class. Well, not really a class, there was no painting involved. It was more like the two of you went into Times Square and drew the city lights. When you finished you thought he did a better job of drawing than you, but he thought your's was very different. It was "abstract" as he called it.

T H O R~
You and the God of Thunder went to a dance class. Of course it was on Midgard aka Earth. Being that neither of you knew any Midgardian dances, Thor thought it would be a good idea and by that he got the idea from Tony. You both did surprisingly well.

C L I N T B A R T O N~
Being that you and Clint were very simple people and too lazy to come up with a "real" date, y'all went out for drinks at a bar. But it wasn't just any bar, it was an Irish bar. Let's just say, you both learned a LOT of Irish and won't be going back to an Irish bar ever again.

P I E T R O M A X I M O F F~
Because Pietro is so childish, he took you to an arcade. Not that you didn't mind it, you thought he was going to do something better? When you asked Pietro why he took you to an arcade he said it was to bring out the inner child in you, which was successful. You end up having a great time and your dates continued on.

B R U C E B A N N E R~
You and Bruce went to a yoga class. You were both really relaxed people. You both decided to go to a yoga class because lately the both of you had been under stress. Your dates continued more and more after this.

B U C K Y B A R N E S~
Bucky took you to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. Since he got his memories back it was his favorite place and he thought he should share it with you. When you first went in, you fell in love with the beauty of the flowers. After, you both went to grab a bite to eat and then he walked you home, making sure you got into your apartment. Before the night was over you called him and arranged another date.

S A M W I L S O N~
You and Sam went roller skating. It was more your idea. At the arena, Sam had fell on more than one occasion and you literally had to hold his hand while he held onto the railing. You enjoyed laughing at Sam's facial expressions as you rolled around. This hilarious date led to many more like it.

L O K I~
Loki took you stargazing. He knew how fascinated you were with astronomy and took you stargazing. Even though you were still in Asgard's palace it was in the Asgardian Observatory. On the date there was a candlelight dinner. Loki even picked out a star and named it after you. This is where your love grew more for each other.

P E T E R P A R K E R~
Peter took you to a film festival. You loved movies a lot. When Peter surprised you with this date saying you were going to a movie, you were ecstatic. The date went really well, you even ran into your favorite director. After the date when you returned back to school the next week, you and Peter set up another date after school, in which it led to many more and even a romance.

V I S I O N~
You took Vision pumpkin carving. You thought it was a good way to get him into the modern world. Vision had a hard time grasping the idea of carving pumpkins. He wasn't clear on how to "carve" the pumpkin. You had demonstrated for him and he took off from there. At the end you showed each other what you had carved. You carved a smiley face and Vision carved the Avengers 'A'. When you both arrived home, he let you keep his carved pumpkin.

T ' C H A L L A~
You and T'Challa went on a ferry ride while in London. T'Challa had stayed in London for a few more months after you met on business. He had decided to ask you out on a date and you both went on a ferry ride. You both talked about you're life outside the palace. Yo unshared childhood stories and your dreams. When the ride ended, you had to depart and you both wanted it to last forever. But the next day, you went on another date.

W A D E W I L S O N~
Mr. Wilson took you to the Brooklyn Night Bazaar, a live music venue. While there, you played Ping pong, drank a few beers, and watched the live music. The night Wade took you, it happened to be the Grammy Awards viewing. You had a great time. When the viewing was over Wade took you home. The next morning, you got a text from Wade saying if you would like to go on another date and you gladly replied with a 'yes'.