New Years Party•Steve Rogers

Requested by captain_cye
Summary: You and the captain meet randomly at Tony's New Years Eve party.

"Come on, (Y/N)! We have to go!" (Y/B/F) insisted. "I don't want to go I rather just stay home." you protested. She was trying to get you to go to the New Year's Eve party at Stark Tower, but you would rather stay home away from the drinks and craziness that happened on New Years. "Do it for me, please?" she pleaded. "Okay, fine. I'll go to the party with you."

Later that night...
You and (Y/B/F) arrived at Stark Tower in a cab. She was wearing a black strapless dress and black heels to go with it. As for you, you wore a long sleeve black shirt that showed a little bit of cleavage and showed off your curves and a gold skirt with black flats (you hated heels) You guys walked into where the party was and immediately your best friend went over to the dance floor. You went the other direction and that was towards the bar.

"What can I get you, miss?" asked the bartender. "Oh,  just some water." you answered. You weren't too keen on drinking being that your father was a drinker and he died in a car accident because of it. The bartender walked off to get your glass of water. He quickly returned.

As the night went on, (Y/B/F) was still on the dance floor. She only stopped dancing to get a drink and to take her heels off and set them over by the door. You began to get really bored until someone came up behind you and put their hands on your lower back. You jumped to in response to this and it happen to be a drunken stranger. "Can I get you a drink?" he asked slurring his words. "No, thank you." you said politely. "Come on baby, let's get outta here." the stranger said pulling you closer to him. "I said no thank you!" this time saying it assertively and with that you began to walk away. As you walked away the drunken stranger pulled you back into his arms and attempted to kiss all over you. Just when you began to scream for help, a tall blue eyed and blonde hair hottie came up and said, "She said leave her alone." he said. "This doesn't concern you, Blondie!" the drunkee said. The tall man walked up to the drunken guy's face and said much more forcefully, "It does actually. Now, go on about your business." This time the drunken stranger looked horrified and scrambled off somewhere else. When the blue eyed man looked at you, you had realized why the drunkee ran off... he was face-to-face with the Captain America. "Thank you, sir." is all you managed to say when he responded with, "No problem you be safe." and then he walked away. When you went back to your seat by the bar there was a note next to your glass of water which read someone's phone number. The phone number belonged to none other than Steve Rogers aka Captain America.