How You Met/Actors & Actresses

R D J~ (back in 1993 at the BAFTA Awards)
You and the legend met at the BAFTA Awards. You were a actress attending the event. After he received the award for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his portrayal in Chaplin, you went backstage to met him. From that moment on, he had been smitten with you since you went up to him and congratulated him on his work.

C H R I S E V A N S~
Chris met you at a training session for a new movie. You weren't his training partner you were one of the female costars' partner but that didn't stop him or you from meeting.

C H R I S H E M S W O R T H~
You and Mr. Hemsworth met in Melbourne, Australia during his filming of "In the Heart of the Sea". You were the head makeup artist for Tom Holland and Chris.

J E R E M Y R E N N E R~
The two of you met in Starbucks. You were on cashier duty on that particular day. You were also a huge fan of Jeremy Renner. When he came up to the counter on a slow day on the job you literally almost screamed at the sight of your idol. When you made a little squeal at seeing him he smiled at you and told you his order. He thought you were the cutest.

A A R O N T A Y L O R - J O H N S O N~
You met Aaron at a charity event. You were at a booth that took the donations and he came up to you. He entered his donation along with telling you his name and asking for your number. He charmed you by telling you about all the charities he's given to.

M A R K R U F F A L O~
Mr. Ruffalo had the pleasure of meeting you at one of his events at your college. You were really inspired and touched by his speech on climate change and you decided to tell him about how it made you feel. He was extremely grateful that he had inspired someone. The two of you exchanged numbers.

S E B A S T I A N S T A N~
Seabass and yourself met on the set of Gossip Girl. You had went to work with your good friend Leighton Meester. Leighton introduced the two of you and you guys hit off very well.

S C A R L E T J O H A N S S O N~
You and Johansson met at a photoshoot for vanity affair. The two of didn't really talk much during the shoot. When you both had a lunch break you both officially began talking. It turned out you and the actress had a lot in common. Thus was the start of new friendship and eventually a romance.

A N T H O N Y M A C K I E~
You and mackinator met while filming "8 Mile". You were an upcoming actress and artist at the time.

T O M H I D D L E S T O N~
Tom met you in a park during his stay in London before his flight off to do press tours for his new movie.

T O M H O L L A N D~
You ran into the new Spider-Man while in New York City. You were trying to get pictures of the set being that you were a photo journalist. When you had finally gotten a picture you were on your way out. On the way you ran right into Holland.

P A U L B E T T A N Y~
You were auditioning for one of the lead roles in "Legion". You did get the lead female role (the part Adrianne Palicki played). You officially met Paul while doing a photo op for the movie.

E L I Z A B E T H O L S E N~
You were college roommates when you attended NYU. You were majoring in Fashion design and ever since you two met, you've been inseparable. Your her personal wardrobe consultant. This platonic relationship eventually turned into something more.

C H A D W I C K B O S E M A N~
You met Chad while shooting "Lincoln Heights".

R Y A N R E Y N O L D S~
You and Reynolds met on the set of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine".