Its "Asriel" as it gets ~Chapter 21~

Who the hell was Asriel Dreemurr?! You stood your ground.

Its the End.

❤Dream

You think about why your here now... You can feel the empty space in your inventory get smaller and smaller!

"W-What the hell?!" you yelled as you felt your inventory decrease. Fireballs are grown at you and you dodge them successfully until one burns the side of your rght cheek. It hurt like hell but you had to keep going no matter what.

The true battle finally begins

The battle continues

"You know...I don't care about destroying this world anymore"

"After I defeat you and take total control of the timelines..I just want to reset everything"

"All your progress..And everyone's memories

ILL BRING THEM ALL BACK TO ZERO!"

"then we can do everything all over again"

"And you know what the best part is?..YOU'LL DO IT!"

"And then you'll lose to me again... and again..AND AGAIN!!!"

"Because you want a 'Happy Ending'"

"Because you 'love your friends'"

"That's exactly it Asriel! I love my friend and don't you fucking dare put quotation marks when you say that I love them because I sure as hell love them! I love Toriel because she helped me and Frisk in the ruins,I love Sans' Stupid funny puns,I love Papyrus' Spaghetti even though it might not be as good as a chief's but at least he puts love and effort into it! I love Undnye's confidence I wish I could've had a long time ago,I love Alphys' Brain power and ability to make amazing things such as Mettaton! I love Mettaton's fabulousness and his shows he puts hard work into. And hell if you would just listen to me I would love you too Asriel!" You yelled at him "We don't have to fight!!"

"And that's your Downfall! Your pacifist attitude will get you killed by me over and over!"

"Heh no more playing around... its time to purge this timeline once and for all!"

Everything went black and the only light was the soft light of your (F\C) soul. You look in front of you only scream because you were jumpscared by a giant goat head.

"I-I'm so dead....."