Diner with Sansy ~Chapter 11~

Mettaton looked at you, excitement filling his eyes. "Come now darling (name) its time to make you look fabulous!" Mettaton brought a rack of dresses out of where exactly you will never know, for all you know it could have come from a black hole. But its Mettaton so let's not question things.

You directed Mettaton to your room and he followed along happily.

"Ok (Y/N) let's see...hmm..let's just try them all on"

"What?! That'll take forever!" You exclaimed, you hated being late especially if it was something important LIKE IT IS RIGHT NOW

"Not if you have outfits already planned out" Mettaton explained as he pressed the button on him and music started to play. "I call this song death by glamour!" You have to admit it was a catchy song.

He dressed you in the first outfit. Too short for your liking. Second outfit, too long. The third outfit was the color you hated so you said no. Fourth too tight. Fifth too big.

Finally, you got down to the last Outfit. It was an (f/c) gown that had no sleeves, black gloves, and (2F/C) 2-inch heels. You looked at yourself in the mirror, expecting to find something you wouldn't like. To your surprise, you loved it. You smiled and laughed very lightly and silently. Mettaton smiled in delight at the sight of you.

"You look beautiful (Y/N), I'm sure Sans will love it" Mtt complimented.

"h-heh thanks, Mettaton" you thanked and he looked proud.

"it's my pleasure!" Mettaton sounded proud. You smiled like an idiot.

                                         Time skip to the time you are about to knock on the door

You knocked on the door your heart beating in your ears. You heard footsteps and the door opened and Pap was standing there. He grinned in joy as he let you in. The kitchen was dimly lit and the table was covered with a white cloth and was accompanied by candles on the table. The house was quiet but your cat ears detected soft talk. 

Suddenly Sans' room door opened revealing sans in a suit with a turquoise tie, white suit shirt, black pants, black suit jacket, and black dress shoes. His face lit with a blue blush that illuminated the area around his face. You smiled and felt your face heat up in a red blush. Sans walked down the stairs towards you and smiled.

"shall we?"

 "We shall"

Sans pulled out a chair that you sat down on and Sans pushed you forward towards the table. He sat himself down and you looked at him.

  "This is such a Sansation did you do this on your own?"You asked putting in a pun. You heard a yell of anger most likely from Papyrus and you giggled as Sans chuckled.

"Well with a little help from Paps." You suddenly remembered the conversation you heard with Sans and Papyrus when you went over. Papyrus suddenly came over and put down plates of spaghetti in front of both you and Sans and you looked at it skeptically. 

"don't worry I helped him make it so it's edible" he whispered to you so Papyrus didn't hear.

"Thank you Papyrus" you told him as he was about to walk out.

"YOUR WELCOME (name)!" He grinned for about the 10th time today. He walked out and you heard a muffled squeal and you blushed. You and Sans began to eat and it was surprisingly good.

"how long was this dinner planned?" you asked him already knowing but you asked anyway.

"h-heh it was kind of a last minute thing" He admitted a blue hue still covering his cheekbones. Then you two got into a pun war with Sans and you two got so into it that Papyrus had to leave the house. Unfortunately, you lost and Sans then became quiet as if he remembered something. He then got up from his chair and headed toward you. he got your hands and you stood up.

"(name)?"

"yes" you asked as you became nervous.

" I....I think I hurt something falling for you" He told you as he looked into your eyes. You blushed hard.

"I think I have a cure for that" You told him, surprised at your own words. He leaned in for a kiss and you waited. Teeth touched your lips and you closed your eyes. It felt so..magical. The kiss lasted for about a minute and you had to pull away for air.

"Y-your a good kisser" You complimented and Sans grinned at you.

"I was about to say the same thing" He said.

A/N YAY!!!! IM DONE WITH THE CHAPTER!!! Reader-chan did u like that?