What Is This Chapter Again?? ~Chapter 19 + Apology~

A/n read all I will type my Apologies at the end

You walked through what was The judgment hall. Sans stood there, his famous grin and hands shoved into his pockets. He looked tired and he had a jacket matching the one he lent to you. Frisk and you appourched him and stood in front of him.

"So you guys made it huh? Its wonderful seeing you guys get here. Y/N LV.1 XP.0......Frisk LV.1 XP.0" he chuckled "you guys don't disapoint me...I know you guys wont...Y/N dont forget our promise okay?" You nodded remembering the 'dont die' promise you and him made back in Waterfall. "Im rooting for you guys" He stepped back signaling it was time to press onward. Once you got to Asgore you took a deep breath and boosted up your senses.

"This is the barrier. ...what keeps us all underground...if you may have any business. ..please go back now"

*Continue *Go back

♥Continue *Go back

"Very well" he turned around to face you and Frisk as containers with SOULS in them rose up and you went into battle mode.

(A strange light feels the room)

(Twilight is shining through the barrier)

(It seems your journey is finally over)

(Your filled with
DETERMINATION)
"Human...it was nice to meet you....Goodbye" He lowered his head readying to fight. But as he did a fireball illuminated and hit Asgore's side. He dramatically flew away due to the hit and a familiar face showed up. Toriel!

"What a terrible creature terrorizing innocent youths....do not be afraid my child..it is I Toriel your friend and guardian. At first I thought I would let you go on your alone. But I could not stop worrying about you. Your adventure much have been so treacherous....and ultimately it would've burdened you with a horrible choice. To leave this place you must take a live of another. You would have to defeat Asgore. However,I realized I cannot allow that. It is not right to sacrifice another simply to leave here. Is that not what I've been trying to prevent this whole time? So for now,let us suspend this battle. As terrible as Asgore is....he deserves mercy as well"
"Tori....you came back...!"

"Do not 'Tori' me,Dreemurr!"

"You pathetic welp. If you truly wanted to free our kind. You could've gone through the barrier after you gained one soul!...taken six souls from the humans then come back and free everyone peacefully..but instead you made everyone live in despair... because you rather wait here meekly hoping another human doesn't come"

".....Tori....you're right..I am a horrible creature...but do you at least think we can at least be friends again?"

"*sigh* NO Asgore!"

"NNNNNYYYGGGAAAHHH! Asgore! Human! Nobody fight each other!" Undyne entered as others did as well. Alphys followed behind Undyne. Papyrus,Sans next after Paps.

"hey guys what's up?" Toriel greeted Sans.

"Hey the names Sans and that" Sans points to you "is my girlfriend and her friend you should know them" You blush and smile shyly as Sans talks to Toriel your tail gently going left to right.

"Children you could stay. You would be happy here looking at all the friends you have made" Alphys mentioned some important info as she looked at Paps.

"H-Howd you k-know to c-call everyone here?"

"LETS SAY A TINY FLOWER HELPED ME!" Your smile quickly changed into a shocked scared expression. You and Frisk opened your mouths.

"A...T-tiny f-flower...?

"FLOWEY!!!!" You and Frisk said at the same time as a vine quickly snatched up your friends. Flowey popped up from the ground a grin plastered on his face.

"YoU IDIOTS!"

How are you going to win?

A/n: Hey guys its your horrible author here with an update finally. I'm super duper SORRY! I cannot stress enough how sorry I am! I had just.. lost DETERMINATION and BRAVERY to this story for a bit but I'm back. I also about to start school so I'm really sorry!! But I hope this chapter isnt too shitty but here you go your long awaited horrible chapter. Also I hate to say this but... I think I'm ending it soon. But as always I'm putting in a Lemon but maybe a sequel! Okie that's it see you,
Next illusion!