Freeing The Underground And Other Extreme Sports ~Chapter 17~

You woke up the next day to a very determined looking Frisk. Today you were finishing your adventure in the Underground. You nodded to frisk and got up. A few moments later you were being hugged by both Sans and Paps and walking out the door. Sans lent you his blue hoodie and he said he another one he could wear. You put on the jacket and smelled it. It smelt just like sans. You smiled and the jacket filled you with DETERMINATION!

You walked for hours not stopping, you walked in Waterfall and examined everything. You and Frisk walked into a tall patch of grass and heard Papyrus talking to someone in armor. After the conversation was over,you and Frisk moved a bit to only have a blue spear pointed at you from the warrior in armor. You froze and so did Frisk. Your breathing stopped for a moment and when she finally put the spear away and left,you breathed again. You continued to walk again,putting your hands in Sans's jacket. There was a shining star after the patch of tall grass ended. Frisk extended they're arm and a box was shone over the star.

FRISK LV.1

WATERFALL-CHECKPOINT

SAVE RETURN

They tapped the save and it read 'FILE SAVED'. You didn't say anything,you were too amused to. You two kept walking and got in a room where there was flowers and water.

"How are be supposed to cross?" You asked.

"Watch". Frisk got a flower and make a bridge with them and the flowers bloomed which made them easy to walk across. You two also did the same in the next room when you got a call from paps asking about what you and Frisk are wearing and you told him and he then hung up. Yall walked into the next room and blue flowers were placed and faint whispers.

"A long time ago, Monsters would whisper their wishes into the stars in the sky. If you hoped with all your heart your wish would come true. Now, all we have are those sparkling stones on the ceiling..." You read the sign and it said "WISHING ROOM".

"Thousands of people wishing together cant be wrong! The King will prove that"

"C'mon sis! Make a wish!"

"I wish my sister and I will see the real stars someday."

"Ah..seems my horoscope isnthe same as last weeks.."

You saw a scope and looked through it and you saw words written that said "Check wall ^". You looked away from the horoscope and checked the wall and a doorway appeared. You scanned it then went through. You read along the walls.

The war of humans and monsters

Why did the humans attack? Ineed they had nothing to fear. Humans are unbelievably strong. It would take nearly every monsters soul...just to equal the power of one human soul.

But humans have one weakness Ironically, it is the strength of their soul. Its power alows their soul to persist even after death.

If a monster defeats a human, it can take their soul. A monster with a human soul...A horrible beast with unfathomable power.

You see a picture of a strange monster and you feel unsettled. You pressed on with Frisk and walked out of the room and into another place. You walked for a little bit before looking to the left and your eyes widening. A blue spear was thrown and you and Frisk. You jumped back, the spear barely missing you and Frisk. Adrenaline rushed in your vains and you broke into a full on sprint. 3 Spears were thrown at you at a time and you fortunately dodged them, Frisk following behind. You finally made it to the next room and dodged a last set of spears before hinding in the patch of grass. The warrior in armor walked through the grass and you held your breath. It stopped grabbed something and walked away. You let out your breath and walked through the grass again. You got to the next room and saw a table with cheese that had a magical crystal around it. It's stuck to the table. The star was there again and Frisk saved again. A menu then popped up and Frisk checked their inventory.

"Hey Frisk can you check my inventory?" They nodded and you looked at your items. The only thing on there was Sans' jacket.

Sans Jacket

A jacket from the one and only punny skeleton

Atk.0 Defense:99999

Your face heated up. Making sure im protected. You thought. Frisk wiggled their eyebrows and your face turned a darker red. You walked into the next room to find Sans standing next to a telescope. You smiled and ran up to him and hugged him.

"Sans what are you doing here?" You asked him happily.

"Im working,hey I'm thinking about getting into the telescope business. Normally it would be 50000G to look through this premium telescope. But since im your bomefriend and you're my girlfriend, you can use it for free." He said winking at you. "Howz about it? "

"Sure!" You said and looked through the telescope and only see red. You look at Sans confused.

"What? You're not satisfied? Ill give you a full refund" he gave you a grin and you shook your head.

"I didn't even pay you anything" you said confusion in your voice.

"Exactly" he chuckled and you playfully rolled your eyes.

"Well I better go I'll see yo-" Sans grabbed you,preventing you from leaving.

"(Name) don't die...Please...I know you can reset but..Please don't I love you too much..." before you can say something reassuring he cuts you off by placing his teeth on your lips. Your eyes widen but you kiss back and close your eyes. He breaks the kiss and you smile at him.

"I promise I wont die" you looked at him and began to walk away "bye Sansy!" His skull blushed a blue at the use of the nickname. You giggled and Frisk looked you and mouthed "OTP" To you.

Heyo everyone! I was going to do a whole long ass chapter but I'm too lazy too. Anywhore you should check out my "all I spy are idiots and lies Gaster! Sans X Reader" book! And im thinking of starting a Undertale Sans AU's X reader. Whadda guys think? I know for sure if im doing that I will have Inkpia (Ink Sans). Ok that should be it. If you guys want an undertale Sans AU's X reader tell me and if so tell me the AU you want in the book! Ok I think that it
See you,
Next Illusion!