Truth Be Told ~Chapter 16~

You woke up on Sans and Paps' couch. Frisk was sleeping peacefuly on the floor since they inisited you sleep on the couch and they sleep on the floor. You sighed and swung your legs over the couch and proceeded to their kitchen. You opened the refrigerator and you only saw spaghetti. It didnt suprise you.

"Same as on the surface..." you whispered to yourself and closed the door. Your cat ears went flat.

"Its all the same" The deep voice startled you and you jumped, yoir tail straight up.

"Sans you scared me!" You whisper yelled.

"Just like on the surface? When I took you to my house after you passed out in Grillbys?" He asked with out a hint of hesitation in his voice. You widened your eyes.

"How do you-..do you remember?" A slight glow of hope was resinating. Your cat ears perked up.

"Well when you have a dream about everything that happened and then remember I just cant stay SKULLking" he said with a more natural grin, as if the grin he always wears was just a fake grin.

"Oh my god....You.You do remember!" You ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugs back and kisses your forehead with his teeth.

"I love you" you whisper

"I love you too" he says "a Skele-TON" you giggle and you let go of the hug. This is how it always should be.

- TIME SKIP WHOO WHO-

You laid down on sans on the couch. He started to play with your cat ears and it tickled. You giggled and Sans just grinned but, the grin seemed more happy this time. You flipped over to where you were laying on his stomach and you burried your face in his chest. His face let off a blue hue as you laid on him. Soon enough though you and him fell asleep.

-small time skip not a big one tho-

You had woken up before sans and you just stared at him for a long time. You watched his chest move up and down until curiosity got the better of you. You pulled up Sans' white turtle neck and saw his rib cage. You gently placed a figer on the one closest to you. You dragged it along, careful not to wake up him. Once you got to his sternum he started to make sounds but not waking up. You dragged your finger up his sternum and saw a soft glowing blue light. You pulled the turtle neck up more and saw a heart in him. His soul. You reached out to touch it but he woke up jolting and he blushed a hard blue.

"(N-name) what were y-you doing??" He asked clearly flustered. You blush a hard red.

"I-Im sorry! I was just curious a-and I was touching your rib cage and I-I didnt k-know! Sorry!" He sighed and pat your head.

"Its fine.."