The Argument ~Chapter 1~

(Note:F/N means friends name)

You sat on the couch waiting for your Best friend to bring you something to eat from the new place called 'Grillbys'. You heard it was run by a fire monster and it was opened shortly after the monsters were freed from the underground . Suddenly you heard the door swing open and loud footsteps walk in. You looked up to see your best friend. 

"Hey! Whats u-"

"Here you go you worthless hybrid." They threw the bag of food and it landed by your feet.

"F\N what's the matter?"

"Shut up Y\N! I'm tired of being your stupid maid!!" They have never acted this way before. Your cat ears lowered a bit. Their emotions were contagious too, so your retaliated with your own comment

"I thought you were my friend! Instead your a BITCH! I shouldve known that real friends DON'T exsist! " you narrowed your eyebrows and F\N expressed a shocked face ,they didnt think you'd retaliate so quickly. Then they narrowed their eyes and opened their mouth to speak.

"Well MONSTERS like you should GO BACK TO THE UNDERGROUND!" Tears almost poured out,but you weren't about to show any weakness to them.

"Just leave if you're going to be usleess!" At this point, you were yelling. They walked to the door and slammed it making you flip them off as they left. You weren't going to give  them the satisfaction of you crying. Even though you wanted to.

-Timeskip brought to you by me being lazy-

You were eating the food that your 'friend' brought you. You had already calmed down and you were munching on a hamburger that they threw on the ground . After you were done you there the bag away and put on a light F\C jacket. It was Autumn and the trees were beautiful.

A couple days ago, the monsters were freed by a child named Frisk. You'd been hiding ever since they were trapped and that's why you thought you needed a job, so you thought about places to check. Grillbys was the first place you thought of and you started to walk outside semi-cool air greeting you. You started on the sidewalk. You had asked Siri for directions and you found out that you lived close by.

From a distance, you could smell the scent of burgers and fries. You started toward it but life said 'not that easy' and you felt yourself tripping but then you stopped midway.

"Woah careful there Bucko" a voice said and you were back on your feet.

"S-Sorry! I-I didn't mean too.." You really didn't know what to do since well you don't usually come out into society.

"Don't worry about it kid what's got ya in a hurry?" He said looking at you noticing you had the features of a cat.

"W-Well I'm going to Grillbys and that's it..."

"Hey I'm going there too! Wanna come with me?" He asked. "It seems like a PURRfect time" He chuckled and you realized the pun and you chuckled as well.

"Fine.." You gave in and you two started walking. You soon realized that he was a skeleton and he had glowing white pupils in his eye sockets. He wore a blue fluffy jacket, black sports shorts with a white line, and Blue and black sneakers (changing the slippers).

"Gee kid I know I'm a monster but you don't have to stare" He teased. You soon realized that indeed you were staring. You quickly looked away a red blush of embarrassment crept into your cheeks.

"Sorry! I-I'm sorry.." You looked down.

"H-Hey! Lighten up kiddo I was just messing with ya." He apologized and you and him kept walking until you got to Grillbys.

A\N: Hi! This is my first chapter and I hope you like it! See you next illusion!