Diner in a dress?? why? ~Chapter 10~

Sans walked out of the house as you hid on the side of their house. You watched him leave and once he was out of view you knocked on the door. Papyrus quickly opened the door and looked at you surprised.

"(Name)?"

Sans POV:

I walked into Grillbys. Today was (Name)'s day off so I'm good. I sat down on a bar stool as Grillby walked to me, drying the same old glass cup.

"Something on your mind?" Grillbz asked. I sighed.

"Well you see I like this person and her name happens to be (name)" I told him since he was the best advice giver ever.

"Does she like puns?" He asked. I Nodded. "You need to pun your way into her life," he said to me as I grinned.

"Thanks, Grillbz oh and I'll take a bottle of ketchup to go," I said "so I can KETCHUP with (name) (omg I'm horrible at this XD)" I grinned and Grillbz just shook his head.

(Name) POV:

"So you're making a dinner for me and Sans?" You were sitting on the couch after Paps let you in.

"WELL, THAT'S CLASSIFIED (name)! NOW GO AND CHANGE INTO A UH..SOMETHING DRESSY?" It seemed more like a question. You groaned.

"Why? Don't you see I HATE Dresses? Paps I don't know if I can do that."

"COME ON (Name)! FOR SANS?" he asked and your face heated up at the mention of Sans. Did he know about this? You sighed and did a horrible thing.

"Fine"

"GREAT! NOW PLEASE GO HOME BEFORE SANS GETS HOME HE'S AT GRILLBYS RIGHT NOW" He said and ushered you to the door. You nodded and opened the door and walked home.

TIME SKIPP

You looked at yourself as you heard a knock on the door. You quickly ran to the door and opened it revealing an excited looking Mettaton.

"Oh, (name) Darling! Papy sent me here to help you get ready!" This will be a long day....

A\N omg I'm SO SORRY!!! I haven't updated in forever even though I know people have been waiting! I've been slacking off I'm so sorry for no update and a short chapter so yeah this is the end of my A\N and I will see you next illusion! -Sam