Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Adam P.O.V

I look at her and look at the watch it has been more than 5 hours that Belle has fainted. The doctor came and said that she is fine. Only that she was so exhausted and she has not been eating well. It all my fault if only I can control myself she would not be here. I look at her who was sleeping so soundly. I am scare if she did not wake up.

"Young Master!!" said Mr B.

"Will she be fine? I am scare what if she..."

"Young Master...Belle will be fine. She will wake up." said Mr B.

"I hope so.... I don't mind not having friends or Christine but not her. She...she is too special for me." I said. I knee down at the side of the bed while holding her hand.

"Belle...please wake up. Please." I said while placing her hand near my heart.

Suddenly I felt Belle finger start to move slowly. I look at her and saw that she was opening her eyes.

"Belle...Belle!!!" I called her. She move her head and saw me.

"Adam!!!" she said while trying to sat up. I immediately help her up.

"What happen?" she said again.

"You fainted. The doctor said that you were exhausted and you did not eat properly. Is it true?" I said. She look down and immediately look down and start to cry.

"After what happen, Marcus and his pussies start to bully me again. I try to talk to Christine again but she refuse to listen and I could not see you...there was a lot of thing in my mind that I couldn't even eat." said Belle.

"I'm sorry I should not have left you." I said while hugging her.

"Are you sure that you don't need to send the petition." said Belle. I let her go and smile at her.

"No...Having you and knowing that I can now make friends on my own is enough for me." I said. Belle smile but I know she really want them to help me.

"I'm sorry Young Master but I think you need to see this!" said Mr B. Belle and I look at each other while Mr B walk to the window and pointing down. I stood up and walk to the window and was surprise to see the whole student was waving at me. Belle walk towards me and was shock.

"What the.." said Belle. Mr B open the window. Christoff then show the petition paper and start to wave it in the air.

"We have sign it." Shouted Christoff. Belle look at me and I look at her.

"Let's go down." said Belle while she run out of my room while I follow behind her.

Belle P.O.V

I run out to Christoff and he handed me the petition papers. I took and start to look at the paper one by one. I felt overwhelm, I did not know that they will do it. Adam stood behind me. I turn around and pass the paper to him.

"We would like to said we are sorry. We should have ask you and Adam the true before judging you. Sorry." said Christoff.

"Anna has told me about the conversation and I am sorry to have not trust and trust that Marcus." said Christine while holding my arm. Honestly I wanted to slap her face for making me beg to her to listen to me but since it has already been sorted out that fine.

"Alright then let me submit the petition." said the dean while he took the petition from Adam. He then walk away.

"Thank you for believing in us. Thank you." I said while looking at Adam. Then Christine walk to Adam. They then walk to the back so that they can have a private talk. I look at Christoff who was smiling at me. I smile back while Anna and Jenny walk towards us.

"Anna, Jenny.." said. They then give me a hug.

"I am so sorry Belle I am sorry." said Jenny.

"It alright. I am glad it over." I said while we let go of each other. Then I saw Marcus and his pussies at the back of the crowd. I walk to the back, he has to paid for what he has done. Once I reach him, he looks at me and says,

"Happy now that everyone start to like him again?" I look at him and without saying anything I threw a punch on his face. His pussies gang wanted to attack me when I slap one of the girl face and shout,

"Anyone else?" the girls help Marcus and their friend.

"The next time you cause problems or bully us again. I'm going to kill...and I will make very sure that I will hide your body so well that your parents could not find you until they die. Remember that!!!" I said. Everyone saw what happen and start to cheer on me. Marcus and his gang stood up and walk away. I turn around and saw Christoff clap his hand.

"Well Done!!!" he said and stop in front of me.

"I could not control my anger. I was burning inside of me." I said. I am glad that I punch him. For all the things he done, he sure hell deserve the punch.

"Belle...I would like to ask you something." Said Christoff. I look at him and say,

"Shoot...what is it?"

"I wonder if you would like to go to the Summer Dance with me?" said Christoff shyly. I look at him and froze. What!!! He want to go to the dance with me? Why? I said to myself.

"Um... I am sorry but.."

"Are you going with Adam?" said Chrsitoff. I immediately shake my head and says,

"No!!! I am going with Anna and Jenny. They ask me earlier."

"Oh...Thank god..!" He said in relief.

"But I can join you together with Anna and Jenny then?" said Christoff again.

"Um...Why not!!!" I said.

"It a date then...I mean...um...um.."

"Yeah why not ... It will be fun to have another guy in the group." I said while I turn and spotted Christine nodded her head intensively and hug him.

"She said yes then!!" said Christoff. I look at him and says,

"Yes too what?"

"Summer Dance!! Just like me asking you!!!" he said.

"Oh...that good." I said. Honestly I am jealous...I know I ask him to but...arr...I don't understand my heart some time.

_________________________________________________________________________________

P.S Vote and Comment TQ