Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Adam and I are sitting at the library. My favorite spot in the library the window was facing the sunset, near the window there a platform sofa to sit. While Adam sat opposite sat not far from me. After reading nearly half of the book, I look out of the window and saw how peaceful is was. I looks at Adam who was also reading his book seriously. I has been with him for a month and I always wanted to ask him what happen to him but whenever I wanted to ask I felt scare if I has ask him, he would really turn into a beast. Adam suddenly look up and saw that I was staring at him.

"What are you looking at?" said Adam. While continue to read his book. I regain myself and says,

"Can I ask you something?" Adam looks at me and waiting for my question. I then stood up and sat down on my knee in front of him. Adam was taken aback. He look at me with his cute and puzzle face.

"But you have to promise me that you are not going to be angry at me for asking! Okay!" said Belle.

"Then I not answering your question." he said again and look back at his book. I look at him and start to make sad puppy face so that Adam heart would melt and allow me to ask him question. Adam looks up again and saw my puppy face. He stares at me for a while and he look back at his book and say,

"Alright what is it!"

"Oh....I wanted to ask what actually happened to you?" I said. He froze.

"Hello!!" I said again while waving my hand at him so than he can answer the

question. Adam looks at me and say angrily,

"Why did you want to know?"

"You promised not to be angry!" I said angrily. He said he will not get angry.

"I AM NOT ANGRY!" shouted Adam.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU RAISING YOUR VOICE!" I shouted back while I sitting up straight with both hand at my waist looking at him with my anger face. Adam look out of the window and say,

"It was a day after my 16th birthday. I still remember that day clearly in my head the scream when they saw my face. I woke up the next day with my body aching and my head hurt. I woke up and walk down to the kitchen to get some water to drink. When I went to the kitchen, suddenly the maid started screaming one by one. My parents came down to see what happen, when they saw me my mother fainted." Adam stops while I listen to his story.

"When they saw what happen to me they told me that I was curse." said Adam.

"A curse? They still doing it ? In this century? WOW!!!" I said while was amazed and try not to freak out.

"My grandfather had a party a few months before he pass away, at the party they have humiliated a Spanish maid. She curse that one of Walsh 3rd generation son after he has turn 16 will turn into a hideous beast. they did not know that the maid belong to a generation of witches and Gypsies. And their curse so powerful that we can't break the spell."

"So...you be like this forever? Are you sure? Is there any other way?" said Belle worried.

"There is a way. On the day my grandfather pass away he told my parents that if one of the grandson was being curse the spell will break if I have to find a girl who is pretty and she have to fall in love with me."

"Oh...wow...that going to be a little...huh..." I said while I change my seating position and face in front. Who would want to fall in love with a beast like him no one will! Pretty that would be impossible. Adam then continues to look at his book.

"Do you have someone in your mind" I said. Adam look out of them window , I look out and saw Christine. She was sitting at the stairs of the entrance doing her work. I then look at Christine and back at Adam and back at Christine.

"Is cupid helping you with this?" I said. How in the world will he get her the most beautiful girl in school to fall for him that would take a lot miracle and a lot of cupid to help him?

"How will you get her to fall in love with you when you are here?" I said while looking at Adam.

"Belle ARE YOU KIDDING WITH ME RIGHT NOW?!" said Adam angrily.

"No I am not." I said. Adam suddenly stood up and walks away. I immediately stood up and follow Adam.

"I am serious." I said. Adam continues walking without listening to what I want to say to him. I quickly overtake him and stood in front of Adam and stop him from walking.

"I know what you mean. But sitting in this wing all alone will not bring her to fall in love with you. And if she or any other girls does not fall in love with you, you will be like this forever. You will be alone with only Mr. B with you. Do you want to go out and be like everyone else?" I said.

"I know it hard but I'm here with you. So please think about it. I want you to have what you had before friends and family who is always there when you need them. Living like this being here alone will only make you more lonely and people will talk badly about you and I don't want you to be lonely anymore. Whatever you decide I am always have your back." I said while turning my back and walk away. Sincerely I really wish he stop me now and say that he wants me to help him. He does not deserve this no one does.

Adam P.O.V

Right after Belle left, I walk back to my study room and sat down at the sofa. I don't know what I should do. Should I or shouldn't I let her help making Christine fall for me. I still remember the day that I saw Christine. She was running out of the building and was crying. I saw her from this window and she was beautiful and still is. I wanted to make her happy and start to make paper plane and threw it out of the window. She turn around and saw color paper plane flew out and she start to smile. From then on I start to fall for her. But I did not want to scare her and hide from her.

Can I really trust Belle to help me with breaking the spell? What if I go out and end up being stab in the back?

"Are you alright young master?" said Mr B.

"I am fine." I said while standing up and walk to the window.

"I am sorry to have eavesdrop earlier when you were talking with Belle." Said Mr B. I turn around and look at him.,.

"Can I suggest that you allow her help you with breaking the spell?" Said Mr B.

"Look at her.... How can she help me when she can't even help herself." I said.

"She is much stronger than you think she is. Belle sincerely want to help you, let her help you. Give it a shot you might not know if you don't try." Said Mr B.

"It not about not trying, it about..."

"It about trust correct." Said Mr B. I look at Mr B. it is about trust, what if she stab me in the back and left me wounded. What then?

"For the last one month she has been with you every single day. She make you to this new person who care for someone and she did not treat you like a beast. She treat you as a human being. I have seen her looking at you and I believe so much that she can be trusted and she would not hurt you. I know deep down in your heart that she can be trusted. Think about it young master, if she want to stab you in the back she would have already done that." Said Mr B while walking out of the study room.

___________________________________________________________________

P.S Vote and Commend TQ