Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Belle P.O.V

I was walking to the canteen to have lunch when I was passing by the West Wing building. I look at it and wonder why we are not allow to be in that wing.

"There was a story that the building was haunted!!!" said someone from behind. I turn around and saw someone from my chemistry class Anna.

"What!!! Haunted???" I said.

"That what I heard but the truth is there a special someone student staying inside the West Wing." said Anna.

"How do you know about this?" I said again while walking to the canteen. Anna follow while holding her book on her hands.

"Someone saw a student inside the building before he wanted to ask him who is he, someone told him to get out of the building." said Anna again.

"Oh...sure to be lonely inside!!!" I said pitying whoever is inside the building.

"Yap...am sorry I did not introduce myself properly....Anna Harris." she said.

"Oh...Belleana John Smith from Bronx New York, we share the same chemistry class together."

"I know...welcome to UK." said Anna. It feel nice to be welcome by someone even if I have been her for nearly a month.

"Thanks...you're the first to welcome me." I said.

"Oh....well let's be friend then." she said. I immediately nod my head.

Once we got to the canteen we start to pick our food. The food here is crazily great. Better than in my old school. They serve buffet of food, you can choose whatever type of food you like is serve here. I feel like heaven whenever I have lunch here. Anna and I took a drink at the drinks counter and start to look for a table. Since it lunch time, most of the sit has been occupy. The only sit that was empty was beside the bin which was almost full with trash. We look at each other and smile.

"Um...It's do a take out. I know the perfect place to eat." said Anna, while I nod my head it better than sitting beside a bin. We went back to the counter and request to do a take out. The lady was unhappy with us but still has no choice to do it.

After a while, we took our take out and walk out of the canteen using the back door of the canteen when a group of girls were looking at us and laughing. I ignore it as I know what they were going too said about me, the usual I guess. But Anna was looking down and was affected by it.

We went out and walk to the back of the school where there were benches was provided. It was beautiful, we was facing an empty field were left and right were tress and there was nice breeze and fresh air. We saw down and I breathe in the air and breathe it out again.

"It's nice right!" said Anna.

"Yap....this is going to be our spot OK Anna." I said. She nod her head to agree with my suggestion.

After having lunch with Anna, I was searching for my math class. The other day someone saw shows it to me but I am the most forgetful person living on this planet so I have forgotten the way. I walk and walk not realizing that I have entered the West Wing building. The moment I walk up the second stair I was really amaze how beautiful the second floor was. The school has decorated the corridor just like their own house. The beautiful painting, the mural on wall wow. As I walk further down and saw a door was open.

"Finally I found it!!!" I said to myself as I quickly run to the class room. The moment I enter the room, I was shock and was taken aback. There was book shelf in either side, there was a sofa at the back of the class, the some part of the room was carpeted, the white board was place in two part of the room, one on the front of the class and the other one on the right. There was one table which was neat and everything was organized. I walk around to see more. While I was walking near the book shelf, I saw the other building and shit I realize that I was on the wrong building,

"Oh...Fuck me!!!" I said out loud.

Adam P.O.V

I walk out from the washroom and walk back into the class room. When I got into the class, I saw a girl was walking to the shelve. No one was supposed to be here and yet again another stubborn student who want to discover the building and wanted to see me. I was not in the mood to scare this student; I was having a bad morning. With school and Dad call and said yet again he and mum are not able to see me yet another birthday without them.

"Hi...what are you doing here?" I shouted not purposely though. The fat girl which I can describe her turns around and scream.

"Ah....." she scream but her scream was from loud to soft and then she stop and apologize,

" Please don't eat me. If you are thinking about eating me, abort that idea. I am full with fats and the fats it my body is bad fat. It can kill you." she said very quickly. I was clueless. She supposed to be running out of here by now? That want usually the others will do.

"What are you doing in his building? You are not supposed to be here?" I said. She smiles at me warmly and says,

"Oh that...I supposed to be in the math class and I got lose. See I am a bit forgetfully you see." she laugh to herself. I look at her "Is this girl for real! Is she not scared of me?" I said to myself.

"Well then I better run...nope walk faster!!!" she said trying to be funny about her weight I assume. She turn around and wanted to walk out from the room, she then stop, turn and look at me,

"You have beautiful place here. But it sure is lonely to be here alone? If you need anything especially a friend you can look for me. By the way, you not that scary anyway. You look fine by me." she said. I was shock. What I am not scary? Is she alright? Does she have problem with her eyes that she said I am not scary? She then walk and walk back to her class and I was standing there still unable to process what she was saying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S  Vote and Commend