Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Belle P.O.V

To be honest I seriously did know what I should do to help Adam. When I saw Christine the other time she was not so friendly. I was limping to my locker when Anna came running towards me together with the girl I saw yesterday.

"Hi Anna." I said.

"Belle are you alright?" said Anna.

"I fine and this is?" I said while looking at the girl I save.

"Oh....this is Jenny and Jenny this is Belle she is from Bronx New York." said Anna while introducing us.

"Hi Belle thank you for helping me yesterday and I am sorry that I run away without thanking you." said Jenny who was feeling very bad.

"It alright I understand." I said. We then wart to slowly walk to my locker.

"Yesterday the beast who help you, was he the one that was in the West Wing building?" said Anna. I nod my head.

"So I was right. But why would he help you yesterday?" said Anna.

"Um...I got something to tell you... actually for the last one month I have been spending my time with him. He not a bad or scary person." I said while feeling bad for not telling Anna since she is my first friend here.

"Are you not scare of him?" said Jenny.

"No...the first time when you met him yes but later on he is just like everyone else human." I said while we stop in front of my locker.

"I feel bad when I run away from him yesterday." said Jenny.

"Don't be." I said.

"Can you please tell him that I'm sorry and thank him for helping me." Said Jenny.

I start to take out my history book out from the locker and put back my science book.

"Why don't you tell him yourselves. I don't think he will mind." I said while closing the locker door.

"Are you sure he will not get mad with us going to the building?" said Jenny. I turn around and says,

"No! It will be fine, if you want why don't you meet me behind the West Wing building, there is a garden. I'll ask him to come down and you will thank him yourselves. But promise me stop screaming...maybe he got use to it but me not that much. How about it?" Jenny and Anna look at each other and nod their head.

"It settle than...I see you there. I'll better get going...see you guys." I said while limping to the history class.

Right after the last bell rings, I got myself walking to the garden I told them I was going to meet them. Once I got there, I saw Mr B was doing some gardening.

"Mr B!!!" I said while walking nearer to him. Mr B stop what he was doing and turn to me.

"Belle!!! What are you doing here?" said Mr B.

"I am meeting some friend here." I said.

"Friends? You mean the Young Master?" said Mr B again.

"No my friends, they wanted to see Adam and one of them wanted to thank him for saving her."

"But Adam was not saving her but he save you!" said Mr B which was correct he was saving me.

"Yeah but she think he save her."

"Are you sure they be fine seeing him?" said Mr B.

"Honestly I don't know. We just have to find out then. Where is Adam anyway?" I said.