Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Belle P.O.V

I was walking to the library to look for books for her essay in literature. When I was about to enter the library, the girl gang was standing at the entrance of the library, I quickly turn around and wanted to run away when they saw me. Shit!!!!

"Where do you think you are going?" said Ella the leader of the gang. They walk to me and start to surround me.

"Where have you been? We been searching for you?" Said Kelly.

"No where....somewhere in school." I said while trying to find a way out.

"Since we found you...let's play then." said Kelly again while they took me hand and drag me to the nearest washroom. Once there they start to push me around, and start to throw dirty water at me. I try to fight back by kicking them and swinging the mop which as there but I was out number. I was defeated and was on the floor covering myself from their punches and kicks when suddenly I heard Ella say,

"I'm sorry Christine....would you like to use the washroom?" she sound scare it seem. I slowly peek through my finger and saw a the girl name Christine. She was tall, blonde hair , her face is so beautiful and she look just like an angel. She did not say anything but she look piss. Ella and her gang stop what they were doing and walkout of the washroom room leaving me and Christine. I uncover my face and slowly stand up. She look away and walk to the cubicle.

'Thank you for helping me." I said. She stop and look at me. She did not say anything to me and continue to walk into the cubicle.

"Ok....thanks anyway." I said while I walk to the basin and clean myself. I look at the watch and saw that I was late.

'Shit...shit...shit....I'm late....Adam is going to be angry with me for being late." I said to myself while running out of the washroom.

Adam P.O.V

I was looking at the watch and saw that it has pass 3.30pm. She should to be here by now.

"Mr B did you see her down stair?" I said to Mr B who just walk into my study room.

"No young Master. She not here yet?" said Mr B.

"No...where is she?" I said to myself. Don't tell me she not coming. No..No Adam she said not to doubt her. I said to myself.

"I'm sorry...I am late." said Belle while trying to catch her breathe. Mr B and I look at her and saw how dirty, wet and awfully smelly she is.

"I..I...was um...Sorry." Said Belle again.

"What happen to you and what's that awful smell?" I said.

"Smell?" she said to herself while smelling her clothes. She then smile at me not giving me any answer.

"Mr B please help her." I said. Mr B nod his head and take her out of the study room.

After 30 minutes Mr B walk into the study room.

"She is changing right now.' Said Mr B. I nodded my head.

"It seem that she was being bully before coming here." said Mr B. I look at Mr. B, what!!! This girlgil gang need to be taught a lesson.

"Call the dean. Tell him I need to speak to her." I said.

"Young Master..I think you let her to handle it herself." said Mr B. I look at him and says,

"What if they hurt her more then this?"

"I understand your feeling but she need to do this herself."

"Look at her, do you think she has the strength to fight them. She is an easy target for them to bully her." I said..

"That why she need to stand up for herself." said Mr B.

"I can't let them hurt her. I should do something since we are friends." I said worry that anything will happen to my one and only friend.

"Being my friend is enough for me!" said Belle. I look at her who was wearing my white t-shirt and her school skirt. She look so beautiful in that shirt. I stood up and she start to walk towards me. Mr B walk out of the study room leaving both of us alone.

"They will not stop." I said worry about her.

"I know..... I have been there before. I rather have me getting hurt then others." said Belle.

"If you don't want to report them, then let me speak to the dean and ask them to transfer you to these wing. I have much more facility here then there. They would not be able to do anything to you anymore." I said. Belle walks towards me and says,

"What happen when I go back to Bronx? Or you no longer here?"

"No I 'm taking you with me. I need you....you are the only friend I have." I said. Why does she want to go back to a place that give her hell? I have everything, I can provide for her.

"Adam.... I have my own dreams and I need to go back to Bronx. There are things I need to do for myself example facing them. Please I need a friend not a bodyguard and I am not the only friend that you going to meet. And that what you need to face you problem yourselves too." said Belle. I look at her, she is just the person I need in my life now.

"Promise me that you won't do anything about it!" she said.

"Fine....if that what you want." I said.

"And I promise you that I'm not going to be the only friend you have. I make sure that you have more then me as a friend." she said while smiling at her. I just nod my head. Then I remember that I want to show her some place that is more beautiful then any room in this building. I walk to her and pull her hand out of the study room.

Belle P.O.V

He pull me up to the 3rd floor where the dining area was. We stop at the first door. He look at me and says,

"Close your eyes." I look at him weirdly and says,

"Why should I?"

"Please!!!" said Adam. I then close my eyes just like he ask. He hold my hand and walk me in slowly. I walk till he told me to stop. My heart was racing very fast. I was excited and scare not knowing what he has bring me. What if he going to eat me? My mind was full with weird question. Suddenly I felt the sun shine on to me one by one.

"Open your eyes!!" said Adam. I open my eyes and saw Adam was in front of me, he then slowly moves away. It was a library. The most beautiful library I have ever seen. In front of me is a 3 floor of shelves with books. There were individual shelves on the floor I was in. The window was facing the sunset. Near the window there a platform sofa to sit in. I immediately run around like a child.

"This place is so beautiful. Oh...my god!!!" I said.

"You like it?" said Adam.

"I love it..." I said while running up to the second floor.

"This is yours then!!" said Adam.

"Really....thank you....let's share it then. It belong to us." I said while running down the stair an stop in-front of him.

"I'm going to be here for a long time, is it ok?" I said.

"As long as you like." he said. I was so excited that I hug his beast body which by the way is like hugging a bear. The moment I hug him I can feel he was tense.

"Thank you...for sharing something this beautiful with me." I said. He did not say anything but his heart was beating very fast that I can hear it.

_________________________________________________________________________

P.S Vote and Commend TQ