- 16 -

Eunhyuk: What did you do this time?

Donghae: I broke up with her.

Eunhyuk: Why?

Donghae: 'Cause it's the right thing to do.

Eunhyuk: You're so stupid to do that.

Eunhyuk: You've let go such gold.

Donghae: I know.

Eunhyuk: What's your plan now?

Donghae: I have no plans.

Eunhyuk: Stop being emo, and go to her and ask for forgiveness.

Eunhyuk: Ask for forgiveness and don't go to the dorm drunk again.

Eunhyuk: You're being a pain in the ass, Donghae.

--

2NE1 Sandara Park admitted that she's dating with a fish

Eunhyuk: Read this.

Eunhyuk: This is you.

Eunhyuk: See how brave she is to admit that?

Donghae: Am I a fish?

Eunhyuk: Yes you are. A stupid one to be exact.

Donghae: Shut up.

Eunhyuk: Now go to her, before it's too late.

Donghae: I will.

--

Chaerin: Donghae-yah, what have you done to my unnie?

Chaerin: I swear I'm gonna kill you for this.

Chaerin: And your member, Choi Siwon is flirting with my other unnie.

Chaerin: What the heck!

Donghae: Why? What happened to Dara?

Chaerin: She's drunk.

Chaerin: So wasted.

Donghae: wait, where are you/

Chaerin: Dorm.

Donghae: Can I go there?

Chaerin: Make sure you won't get spotted by dispatch.

--

Donghae: Hyuk I'll be home late.

Eunhyuk: K

--

Wearing a cap and mask, I went inside of their dorm's building. It's my first time here and it'll be my first time to enter a girl group's dorm. My hands were trembling as I pressed the floor's number on the elevator, and the picture of Dara being drunk because of me is making me worried sick.

When I reached their dorm, I knocked softly and I was welcomed by CL-ssi with her forehead creased. Looks like she's annoyed, and I didn't want to add a burden.

"Where is she?" I asked. Their dorm was almost the same as ours, but the only difference is their dorm is more organized.

"In her room." She replied, as she showed me Dara's room. "I'll sleep, I'm so tired. Take care of her." Said Chaerin, tapping my back.

I've never been to a girl's room. And Dara isn't just a girl, she's the one I love. I started sweating a lot though the dorm is cool because of the AC.

"And oh, Dara unnie is seriously a big pain in the ass when she's drunk. Good luck!" She added.

Is she serious leaving me here? Alone with Dara? It's not that I'm not trust worthy, but I'm still a guy. I have urges.

"Baby." I whispered as I went to the bedside.

She's already asleep and she looks like an angel. Angel that was sent from above for me.

"hmm?" she moaned.

Dara don't do that.

"It's Donghae." I said.

"How dare you broke up with me, Hae?" She cried. "I love you, so much, that I stole your number without Seungri's knowledge. Texted you like a saesang. I was hoping this is for keeps."

"shh." I hushed. "I am now here. Don't cry, baby."

"I told everyone in the show that I'm dating a fish, and it's you. Stupid fish." Dara said between her sobs. "I love you."

"You've proved enough already. I love you more."

"Then make love to me."