- 7 -

(A/N: Donghae at the multimedia though.)

Yoona: Meet me in the building's cafeteria, now.

Donghae: It's still 8 am in the morning, Yoona. What do you want?

Unregistered number: Good morning, baby. :*

Unregistered number: Good luck for today's practice!!

-

"Donghae!" Yoona slammed the table suddenly. I was shocked. What the hell is happening to her? People around are looking at us now. Including the managers, staffs, and other Hoobae idols.

"Please don't make a scene, Yoona." I warned her. I look at my phone to see if there's a message then put it on my pocket.. "Calm down." I told her again.

"How can I calm down when I'm here talking and you're just.. ugh looking at your phone and smilling like an idiot!" She shrieked. "Tell me, are you seeing someone?"

"How can you say that?"

"A yes or no will do, Donghae. Did you really think I'm dumb?"

"No." That's fact. I'm not seeing someone. "I'm not seeing someone, Yoona. I.," I paused and gently prodded my temple. I groaned in frustration

"What, Donghae? Tell me the truth!"

"Let's talk outside. People are looking at us, aren't you ashamed?" I can't raise but to raise my voice at her. She's acting like a brat, again and I have to deal with her again.

"Why would I be ashamed? Tell me, Why? You're cheating on me!" She said as she throw puches on my shoulder.

"I am NOT cheating on you. You are NOT even my girlfriend." There i said it. We're not even in a relationship yet she's acting like a jealous girlfriend.

"Then what are we?" She trembled.

"We're just friends, Yoona. I told you we are just friends." Yoona and I were friend since I can't even remember when we became friends. It was long time ago, we're still trainees.

"How can you do this to me, Donghae? I told you I like you. No, scrath that, I love you." She began to sob helplessly. "If you don't like then why are you sweet to me?"

I wanted to say that she just misunderstood everything, but I know it would be better not to. Yoona is a good friend. I treasure her a lot. She's special to me because she's a close friend of mine, but that's just how it is.

"Do you like or love someone right now?" She asked.

"I don't know." I told her. "I don't know, really, but I think I like someone right now."

"Who?" She asked in a low tone and between her sobs.

"I don't even know her name, but I know for sure that I like her."

"You really like her. I can see it in your eyes, the way you talk about her." Yoona said as she stood up. "Be happy, Donghae." The last thing she said before she walked out, leaving me dumbfounded about what I said.

Is it possible to fall in love with someone you've never met? Is it weird to develop these sort of feelings for someone you have never met in person?