- 11 -

Unregistered number: Hola!

Donghae: Yow.

Unregistered number: Why so grumpy?

Donghae: Where are you?

Unregistered number: At your room. LMAO.

Donghae: K.

Unregistered number: Dont 'K' me. -__________-

Unregistered number: Still there?

Unregistered number: Yohooo?

Unregistered number: eh eh eh eh 2 en e 1

-

I glanced at the tracking device and it says hospital. Why is she in the hospital?

Heechul Calling...

I wonder what he need right now. He's only calling me when he needs something from me, that's Heechul, a user friendly hyung. I wouldn't answer his call for the record, but still he's my friend. So yeah, whatever.

In the end, I pressed the answer button. "What do you need, Heechul?"

"Is that how you answer to someone older than you?" Heechul grumpily asked on the other line.

"Just to you." I smirked even though he cannot see it. 1 point for me. Hahaha! "Seriously, what do you need?" I asked.

"Dambi is in the hospital right now." He said, informing me about the state of Dambi, his friend.

"So?"

"Visit them, in behalf of me."

"Hyung, I'm busy. Why not you?" Aish this hyung!

"I'm with Puff. I can't ditch her." He replied. (A/N: HeePuff jjang!!)

And then I remembered that the tracker says the owner of the number is in the hospital, maybe I could this alibi of visiting someone when I meet her. "Okay. Bye." I hung up as I slid my phone back to my pocket.

I went straight to the Hospital where Dambi is admitted after changing my suit and tie into a statement shirt and jeans.

Heechul: Room 304, Donghae.

Donghae: I got it.

Heechul: Did you bring something with you?

Donghae: Do I have to bring something with me?

Heechul: You're still the stupid Hae I know.

Donghae: Shut up!

Donghae: You should've visited her, instead of me.

Heechul: Hahahaha * insert evil grin here *

Donghae: ./.

"Sir, do you need help?" The nurse asked, flirtatiously.

Winking. "Ah, yes. Where's room 304?"

"Go straight there, and then turn right."

"Thanks."

●●

I was on the door of the room 304 when my phone beeped and it says that the unregistered number is here. How odd. How come she's here. Is she Dambi? Dambi likes me? Oh I should've known better. Maybe the reason why Heechul hyung asked me to her is because she likes me?

"Oh, Donghae, what are you doing here?" Bom asked as she open the door for me.

Dambi averted her gaze and smiled, "Donghae, what brought you here?"

I smiled back. Dambi isn't bad though. "Heechul hyung asked me to visit you."

"Where is he?" She asked.

"She's with Puff." I answered.

Then I heard my tracker rings. She's here. My texter is here. In this room.

"Anyway, Dara was here earlier." Dambi said. "Too bad you didn't get the chance to see her."

"Dara? You mean 2ne1 Dara?" Oh she's close with 2ne1 members? No wonder, Bom is here.

"I'm actually tracking someone right now." I stated, changing the topic.

"Who?" Bom asked.

Maybe you, and you're just trying to act innocent. "I don't know." I scanned the room. If it's not Dambi or Bom, then who? Aish!

"Whose phone is this?" I asked, lifting up the phone that I searched. Bingo! It is this phone, the tracking device say so.

"I think It's – " Bom was about to answer when someone from the door popped in.

"Unnie, I left my phone here." The other girl said. She's gorgeous. I was actually checking him out when the girl's eyes are suddenly locked up on mine. She looked like she saw a ghost when her gaze shifted on me. I knew it.

"Dara, are you okay?" Bom asked, noticing that her friend turned pale.

I smirked. "So, Dara huh?"