- 10 -

Donghae's POV

"Have you tracked it?" I asked Eunyhuk to track the number. "Is it that slow when tracking?"

I've asked Eunhyuk to track this number. I just feel the urge to do so. I need to know who is this texter of mine. It's driving me insane. She knows me but I don't know her. That's just unfair.

"God, Donghae shut up! You keep on blabbering, it's distracting me." Eunhyuk groaned. "What's your plan after this?"

"I'll go to her. I don't know."

"Are you, by chance, in love?" He asked, still focus on the monitor.

"I don't know." I think so?

"You've grown up, Donghae." He said in a mocking tone.

"Just track it, damn it!" Fine. It's a desperate move, but this is the only solution that I know. She knows my routine, so I guess it's just right to know hers. Right? Ugh.

"Done!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, while stretching his hands. "Where's the payment?" He asked.

I answered with a smug, "Payment my ass. Now go to your Nicole." Now i can track her through my phone. "Thank you, hyuk."

Hmm, so this is it? "I've got to go, hyuk."

One my way out, I glanced back at Eunhyuk who's now smirking at me like an idiot, "Have fun playing, hide and seek with that texter of yours!" He said, waving his right hand. I answered him by putting one finger in the air and mouthing anchovy.

I'll try to find you, wherever you are. Hide, while you still can.