- 5 -

I slumped myself on the floor of our practice room. Super Junior is having a comeback soon, and our schedules is becomine more hectic.

"Are you on drugs?" I look up and saw Eunhyuk.

"Me?" I asked as I pointed myself. Do I look like a drug pusher? A good looking guy like me? This is insane. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Leeteuk hyung shakes his head, "We were talking about our upcoming comeback, and we are asking if you have any suggestions."

I sigh. Having a comeback is never easy. Everything should be well polished. From the concept, choregraphy and stages. We just want what's the best for our ELF

"Let me think." I said as I fished out my phone.

"Oh hyung, you know how to think?" Kyuhyun as innocently. I know he's mocking me.

"Yah! You think I'm dumb?" I retorted. Evil maknae is on it again.

"Yeah. Aren't you?" Ryeowook butts in as she showed me his smirk. These maknaes is driving me nuts!

I opened my phone and read the text messages anonymous sent to me. She's funny.

Eunhyuk look at me with disbelief in his eyes and snorted, "You keep on smiling in front of your phone. You're creeping the shit out of me!"

"Just don't mind me." I said.

"FUCK DONGHAE! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?"

"Nothing." I said, hearing eunhyuk's groan.

"You're hopeless!" Eunhyuk commented as he shook his head. "Anyway, I'm here to tell you that Yoona is waiting for you outside. Are you guys dating?"

"Nope." I replied. Yoona is just my close friend along side with Jessica. There's no way I would date her, I don't see her as a woman.

"I thought you're texting with her, that's why you're all smile."

"I'm texting someone."

He smirked, "Oh the great Lee Donghae is back!"

What have you done to me anonymous?