- 12 -

I was in total daze but then my thoughts were cut when Dara jump off and getting her phone from me. "Thanks, Mister." Then ran off leaving me in shock.

"Donghae, What's happening?" Dambi asked.

Bom cut her off. "Let them be."

"I'll explain later." I stormed out. Now that I know who she is, I will never let her go. Where is she? How come she ran that fast? Looking at the hospital's hallway, she's nowhere to find. Shit. I can't track her. She shut her phone off. Damn, life!

I was walking in the middle of the parking area when I saw a shadow not far away from where I am. Gotcha! I smirked.

"You can hide, but you can't run away from me anymore, Dara."

"Fine!" She said, stomping her feet on the ground as she went out from where she's hiding. "You win." She declared.

"This is not about winning or losing." I said. She was looking at me intently and shrugged. "This is about why you're hiding from me?"

"I'll text you the answer." She jokingly said.

I chuckled at the astonishment on her face, "You're so gorgeous." I took a determined step in her direction but she kept on stepping back until her back was laid on the post. I smirked. "You've got nowhere to go."

I kept on staring at her and he just stared back. Have you ever feel like you are in a staring battle with someone and you don't want to lose? That's what I'm feeling right now. I don't intend to blink, because If I blink, I might lost my sight of her. And I don't want that to happen. Not now, not when the one that I've been dying to see is in front of my very own eyes.

"Donghae, wha-at are yo-u –"

I cut her off, kissing her, planting small kisses along the line of her jaw to her ear, earning a moan from her.

"I know, this is too early to say, but I think I love you."