Chapter 13: Torture

Sometime later JJ got back with news.

"I talked to a friend from Langley. He couldn't give me Emily's full history but he could give me this" she said and it appeared on the screen. "She assumed the identity of Lauren Reynolds, part of a task force called JTF-12. They were profiling terrorists." JJ said.

"How does Doyle fit in?" Reid said.

"He was their last case" JJ said. "And now the JTF is on his hit list" she added. "Jeremy Wolff was the first victim from Germany, Sean McCallister from Interpol was the second, he was murder in Brussels with his wife and daughter. Tsia Mosely from a French agency died here in dc. And team leader Clyde Easter, British SIS, hasn't check in since Tsia's murder, he was also in DC" JJ explained as their pictures appeared on the screen.

"Did JTF make the arrests?" Hotch asked.

"No. The host countries handle that and the team moves to the next case" JJ said.

"If all they did was deliver a profile how does Doyle even know about them?" Morgan asked.

"Terrorist cells infiltrate" JJ said.

"Who was undercover on Doyle?" Reid asked.

"Emily. She made contact with him in Boston posing as another weapon's dealer." JJ said as pictures appeared.

"Look at how she's dressed. She seems awfully comfortable" Rossi said.

"How close did she get to Doyle as part of her cover?" Hotch asked.

"The team went through his romantic relationships. Emily, was his type" JJ said.

"So that's the real reason she left Bella with John. She was doing undercover work." Hotch said now realizing.

Everyone else just stared.

Suddenly an agent walked in.
"A shooting at an Irish pub in Boston. It's Prentiss" the agent said and they went to see.

.

"Emily walked into a trap. From this angle it seems like Doyle got inside the car but he didn't." Garcia said as the video played.

They saw Emily getting shot and Doyle sedating her and putting her inside the SUV.

"When do Bella come in this?" Garcia asked.

"This happened around the time Seamons took her out." Hotch said.

Another agent walked in.
"Boston PD has got Easter and a man from the shooting" he said.

"I'll go talk to Easter. Rossi you get the other man, the rest of you focus on Doyle's location" Hotch said.

"I hate to ask this but how long do they have?" Garcia asked.

"Her best chance is also the most troubling. Doyle saved her for last because he views her as his stressor." Hotch said, "Which means he'll take his time" he added.

Penelope nodded as tears filled her eyes again.

The team got their go bags and headed to Boston.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"Do you know who I am?" Doyle asked.

"No," Isabella replied, moving her eyes to meet his.
His lips curved into a smile.
"Do you know who Lauren Reynolds is?" he asked coming closer to her.

"My mom said she died" Bella said, her voice almost a whisper, she was clearly scared.

"Oh she did?" Doyle said laughing. "Well love, your mom is a liar" he said. "She is Lauren Reynolds" he added, laughed and walked out of the room.
Isabella sat there confused.