Chapter 10: End This

Later that day, all they had on the case was that the people who died were born in Europe. Penelope and Reid were trying to find a connection and Reid found a common number they used to call. When they checked who it was from it was from a man born in England. So Hotch sent Morgan and Emily there. When they got there the house seemed empty. Out of nowhere a few men walked out and started shooting. Morgan and Emily shot back. One man died but the rest managed to run away and little did Emily know that Doyle was one of them.
Morgan called Hotch to let him know what happened and sometime after He was there with Rossi. They found the man had a tattoo, which he was shot right at. Then they went inside the house and found the British man was dead. After they examined everything Rossi realized that whatever those victims did or were involved at, was not in US sole.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

They spent the night at the office working, so Isabella slept at Hotch's office.

The next day, Saturday, Penelope figured out that the victims worked for the same company a few years before and Reid figured out what the tattoo was.
It was a 4 leaf clover.
And when Emily saw she couldn't be more sure.
It was him.
It was Doyle.
That was his thing.

She went to the bathroom and called Tsia right away.

"Hey" Tsia said.

"You need to leave. Right now" Emily said and suddenly Garcia and JJ walked inside. She tried not to panic and hung up the call.

"Are you okay?" JJ asked worried.

"Yeah I'm good" Emily said.

"I'm not a profiler but you are-" Penelope started but Emily cut her off.

"Don't" Emily said. When she saw Penelope's face changing she felt really bad. "I'm sorry" Emily said.

"Okay" Garcia said.

"Is it something with Bella? She's so quiet lately" JJ asked.

"No. She's okay. It's just..." Emily said. "I'm gonna be alright"

"Emily" JJ said.

"It's just... I'm not sleeping." Emily said. "I'm having this nightmare. There's a hill and there's a little girl on the top... She's like 6 years old, dark hair... And she's just dancing there. And somehow I know that she's waiting for me so I start to walk up the hill but the hill gets steeper and steeper and by the time I climb to the top... The little girl is gone" Emily said as her eyes filled with tears. She wasn't lying. She did have that nightmare multiple times, but it happened a few years before.

"And I look everywhere for her and when I can't find her I start to panic... And I panic because I know what's waiting out there for her. I know what the world can do to a girl who only sees beauty in it." She said.
"Like you" she told Penelope, who also had tears in her eyes.

"Somehow you always make me smile. And you're absolutely amazing with my daughter... I don't think I've ever thanked you for that" Emily said with a small smile.

Suddenly Hotch opened the door.
"Prentiss" he said and they all walked outside. Penelope and JJ still in shock about what had just happened.
Emily followed Hotch, JJ went to get coffee and Garcia went to check on Bella.
"Hey" she said as she saw the girl reading a book on Emily's desk.

"Hi" Bella said lifting her head and smiling at Penelope.

"You know I love you, right?" Penelope asked standing right beside the chair.
Bella smiled looking at her. "Yes" the girl said and Garcia hugged her.

"You know I'll always be here" Garcia said.

"I know Penny" Bella said.

"Alright. Just making sure" she said and Bella laughed.