Last fight!

A/N: I'm sorry for the wait you'll, Ive been busy and I had major writer's block but here you go, hope you enjoy!

Dominic's POV:

(December 15th, after court in VA)

It was now or never but my mind kept going towards never. The ride back to DC was taking a brick and my mind was still on some other shit. I wasn't nervous but I was anxious, anxious to see if I was really a free man or was I going to end up a skeleton in a jail cell.

At 22 years old, I had seen everything that it was to see. I had faced death more than 3 times so to be sitting here, facing 25 to life after I just beat a 85 to life sentence only meant it was time for one thing and one thing only.

It was time to get my shit together...

~~~

It doesn't matter what I do, that trouble shit seems to always find me. I mean, yeah I sell any drug I can get my hands on and I may even put a bullet in ya head if you playin with me but was I really going to die in prison?

I had made the choice to sale drugs and I had made some decisions to kill but facing 25 to life wasn't something that I had choose.

Besides killin, I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was helping people live, I was making sure they survived. My sellin had nothing to do with anybody's choices or the decisions they made. When people came to buy from me, I fed them what they were already hungry for.

A person who has a addiction is bound to die anyway. Whether your addiction is to Dope, coke, meath, beer, liquor, sex, robbing, killing, stabbing or just getting money...You set yourself up for failure from the beginning.

A addiction has a possibility of being cured but what's stopping that person from going back? Does therapy really stop a sex addict from having sex with random people? Does rehab really help a alcoholic or a drug abuser from getting high or drunk? Does mental institutions really stop a person from having suicidal thoughts? Does medicine help a person coop with everyday life? or Does jail really stop a person from killing or robbing someone?

NO!

So why was I looking at being punished for something that people do to themselves everyday?

Sending me to prison for a crime I didn't commit, would just be  throwing a nigga to the wolves again but this time was different. This time, I wanted to make it out, I wanted to change because I finally have someone to change for and ya'll already know who that is.

Nischia...

I wasn't looking to lose my shawty because my shawty made me better and even though I always fight for mines, I was willing to go 12 rounds with this one if it meant that in the end, I would be back in my own place with my girl in my arms.

~~~

Arriving to the court house put all my thoughts at rest. It was time for war and I was ready to battle.

Placing my hands behind my back, A officer by the name of Nelson came and escorted me into the bulding since I was now in DC and out of virginia's jurisdiction.

Upon entering the holding cell, in the back of the court house, I saw my lawyer walking towards me.

He had on a Black Hugo Boss dress suit, Black stacey adam dress shoes and he had his Black and Silver brief case in his left hand as he walked towards me.

I fucked with Mr.Davidson because he always had my back, He told me the real shit whether it was good or bad, He never sugar coated shit and I liked that because I wasn't a sugar coating ass nigga. He has been my lawyer for about 7yrs now and has gotten me out of all my shit so he was that nigga in my eyes.