Know your place

Dominic's POV:

Saturday came fast as shit and I was glad because all I could think about was the shit that Nischia said my sister had wrote her. I couldn't understand for the life of me what would make her feel the need to say something so fucked up to Nischia.

All he's going to do is slut you out

Was what kept popping up in my head. Like damn, was that really what my sister thought of me? I know I ain't no perfect nigga and I do fuck around but I wasn't some nigga that just went around leading bitches on.

Growing up, I've always dated my sister's friends so her sticking her nose into something that wasn't her business wasn't what had me so fucked up about all of this. It was the fact that she was actually plotting with Angel to get Nischia to break up with me.

Me and Shae ain't never been real close. I'm 4 years older than my sister and I always protected her but even with us not being close, that was still blood and as blood she crossed a line that had consequences waiting behind them.

~~~

"Visit for Dominic Brown, Number 356725" The guard yelled.

I was in my sell laying down on the bottom bunk when the guard called me. I had been let out of the hole yesterday since my nigga June told the warden that I had been behaving myself.

I know yall like nigga how your shit meet the warden But I'm known for having a reputation from the jail back home and with me facing two double homicides, I have to be closely watched. Even though I didn't kill the niggas they trying to put on me, it was no surprise to me that all decisions regarding myself had to come from him and not just some C.O. because I'm labeled as highly dangerous on the streets and in jail.

~~~

I walked into the visitation room and immediately saw dukes, my sister and when I saw Angel I instantly became filled with rage.

Angel was acting like we were still together and with her ass pulling all these little kid stunts I was ready to beat the shit out of her ass. I am far from a woman beater but I am not one to fuck with and she was fucking with my happiness and threatening to fuck with my money and that alone could make me put a bullet in her head if she hadn't been someone I once cared for.

"Hey Dom" my mom greeted by opening her arms hugging me. Dukes was about 5"2, lightskin, had black shoulder length hair that she wore curly and she weighed about 140. Dukes may have been small but she was Southeast, DC born and raised and would fuck up anybody that tried to play with her.

"Wassup ma, how you?" I asked sitting down and ignoring my sister and Angel's faces when I didn't hug them.

"You don't see us standing here?" my sister questioned

"Exactly, can I get a hug?" Angel said chiming in with her

Turning towards my sister I just mugged her, we family and she siding with a bitch that I don't even care about.

"I see you man, I'll get at you in a minute" I said since she was now sitting down and glaring at me.

"The fuck are you still standing for, you shouldn't even be here so don't act like we on some terms that we ain't on" I said to Angel who was still standing up obviously still waiting for a hug. Maybe I shouldn't have snapped at her off bucks like that but she was blowing me and If that bitch thought I was going to hug her and pretend that I wanted her here when I didn't then she was trippen like two big shoes.

"Fuck is your problem, we came to see your ungrateful ass so you don't have to talk to her like that" Shae said who was looking at Angel because she seemed like she was about to cry. See that's the shit I'm talking about, even to my face this bitch is choosing and she choosing the wrong side.