Surprise, Surprise!

Dominic's POV:

(December 2010)

I hadn't talked to Angel or my sister since the visit and that was almost three weeks ago but I wasn't complaining because that shit had a nigga really in his feelings forreal. We had been so busy arguing and shit that I forgot that thanksgiving had been coming up on that Thursday and for the second time in a row, I missed it. I knew dukes had cooked but I didn't even feel like thinking about all the shit I was missing.

I called and talked to her, my cousins and my aunts on thanksgiving and everybody sounded like they was having a good time. It fucked me up that I had got bagged on my mother birthday and I had missed thanksgiving for some shit that I ain't even commit to.

My mom had told me that Angel had came over for thanksgiving dinner which blew the shit out of me. I mean damn why can't this bitch take the hint and move the fuck on. I know she my ex but I didn't even introduce the bitch to my family, Shae did since they were so called bestfriends and shit.

Angel was really starting to  work up my fucking nerves. First, she told Nischia that she was my girlfriend when she's clearly wasn't, Secondly, she threatened me with my own money if I didn't start spending time with her, Then, she gets on my facebook saying how much I said I missed her and that she was waiting for me to call her back when I wasn't even calling her to hold a conversation but to make sure my money was straight and now the bitch is sitting down having family meals and shit? kill what the fuck is shawty on?

~~~

God forgive me for the sins that I have committed and God forgive me for my sins against others, In your name I pray, AMEN!

I got up off the floor and laid back down in my bunk, it was December the 13th which marked a month exactly since I was brought in here. Ever since I had got out the hole, niggas ain't been trying my hand but that didn't mean that I could stop watching my back, it just ment that niggas was laying low for right now.

Jail may not be like the streets because of the fact of you having grown ass men and women telling another grown ass man or woman when he or she can eat, shit, sleep or even go outside for that matter but when it came down to you getting your issue off or in other words fighting then it's all just the same, you better bag that nigga before his ass bags you.

~~~

I actually been in this shit hole making a come up out this little bit of time, Whatever snacks you wanted, I had but you had to pay for that shit. Ofcourse, not with money but with trades. If a nigga had something I wanted and I had something that he wanted he had to make me a offer for it or his ass wasn't getting it, straight like that!

I had this one nigga who could draw, slim did his thing when it came down to the whole artistic shit and I wanted him to draw something so that I could send it to Nischia since I had already sent her a letter last week since it had been our 3rd month anniversary.

All he wanted was 4 cups of soup (if you don't know what that is it's 4 cups of oddles and noodles) so I went ahead and traded him. He ended up drawing this 3-dementional heart with the words "Domo & Nischia 4life"inside of it.

I wasn't into that whole mushy shit but I knew it would make Nischia happy just because of the words and it wasn't like they were a lie. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, I know that it seems like I'm off some fuck boy shit because I only been with shawty for 3 months now but yall don't know how happy shawty makes me feel.

It's almost weird to me how another human being has the power to control your whole mood, how they have the power to make you feel things that you have never felt before or what you never thought that you would feel again but with Nischia, I knew that I wasn't alone emotionally. Even though I knew that my brother wasn't coming back, I had her to fill that void.

~~~

"Brown #356725, You got mail" I heard the guard yell out, I was playing cards with these two niggas name Cash and B-Dot who stayed in the sell next to mine. I didn't have no selly at this moment since the one I had, went to court this morning and got released.

As the guard handed me the letter I began to smile because I just knew it was from Nischia and couldn't wait to see what was up because I missed babygirl so much but when I saw who it was from I wanted to tell the C.O. that he could throw this joint in the trash.

Angel Hughes

1215 Clay St. NE

Washington. DC 20019

What the fuck did she want?

I thought to myself, I wasn't in the mood for Angel's bullshit and I thought that I had made it clear to her ass that I didn't want her when she came up here 3 weeks and even when I called her on the phone about my bread.

Sighing. I decided that I would open the letter and see what the fuck she had to say.

Hey baby.

I know that things didn't end so well the last time we seen each other but I know that your just stressed and that you have a lot that your facing right now. Dom you have to know that I love you and I know that you love me so why are you even playing with that little girls feelings like that when you know all your using her for is sex? you got that from her already so you can just drop her ass and come back home. Dom, you know that I don't care about you fucking other bitches or whatever it is that you do with them as long as you come back to me but with the way your acting, you acting like you forgot what we had but I'm not giving up on you baby because I know that we have something special and you out here roaming the streets but when you get ready, you know where home is.

                  I love you Dom, Always and Forever!  -Your wife, ANGEL ♥

~~~

Was she serious? Did yall just read the shit that I just read? Like I'm starting to think that this bitch is really fuckin' losing her mind because she talkin' straight bullshit.

I know where home is?

I knew what she meant by that but on some real shit, Angel was taking this relationship that we still had going on in her head too fuckin' far. I couldn't help but wonder what possessed her psychotic ass to write this letter and even have the nerve to feel like all this was just a joke, that I was just playing games.

I had gotten so distracted by that stupid bullshit that I forgot all about the card game.

"You good moe?" Cash asked looking up at me with about a thousand questions written all over his face.

"Yea son, but I'm not even feeling this nomore man, Ima catch up with yall later fool." I said, dapping up Cash and B-Dot while making my way up the stairs to my sell. Everybody was in the rec which was a big open space in the center of the jail that held tables and about 2 televions so we could at least watch the game or catch up on the news.

Since it wasn't time to lock in yet, I just laid on my back in my bunk, thinking.

My first thought was of Nischia. It had been a month since I had some pussy and a nigga nuts was hurting from all the build up I was carrying. I missed shawty so much that I really didn't know how I was going to make it until March just for trial to start.  I didn't want to expect to much out of her because I know she dealing with school and shit and she is sending me letters faithly but I needed to see her.

As I kept thinking, my mind drifted over to Angel and that stupid ass letter she wrote me. I didn't understand the shit. Don't get me wrong, I never had a real reason to break up with Angel besides the fact of me going to jail and we did fuck around a couple times when I was out on bond before I met Nischia but for her to really write me and act like everything was peaches and cream had me thinking that shawty needed to go get checked out forreal.

Shaking my head and sighing, I got comfortable and closed my eyes....

What am I going to do with this crazy bitch???

~~~

A/N: So how many of yall were shocked that Angel wrote Dom acting like ain't shit happen between them? I know it's short but I wanted to update since I said I would update today.  I'm back to work tomorrow so I won't be updating tomorrow but maybe on Wednesday! Let me know what you think!!!!!

-Treese